Unity Completed Gold Drill [Final] [Edge Games]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Game_Banner.png

Overview:
Gold Drill is a classic arcade puzzle game where you connect pipes.
Clear the stage and enjoy the rewards the girls give you!

Thread Updated: 2022-09-17
Release Date: 2022-09-14
Developer: EDGE Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Korean
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

(Thank you BaasB for sharing this game)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Last edited:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
"An emergency mode that will protect you from your mother and sister!"

I can't help feel this is not an exiting and fun mode, but something boring.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I used to main Zato-1 in Guilty Gear Accent Core. "DORILLO SPESSHIARUUU!"
View attachment 2049345
Also, all thanks go to BaasB. All I did was clobber him and steal the Drill Core BBCode.
Which reminds me: someone please call 911. We can't have our n°1 gacha dealer expire from blood loss. Woops.
Wait, they have blood? You have a clobbering club? Where's you clobbering loicence, good sir?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Emergency mode: You hit space and immediately switch to a sheep springboard game. Better than the actual game itself.
I know, I downloaded it. It's not that bad, although very basic and I HATE timers.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
For those wanting a full save, the game has a "cheat key". "H" if I'm not mistaken.
Sadly, it looks like it locks your record as "cheater". And since the game doesn't have a "erase key", to "unlock it" you will have to delete the "user/*username*/appdata/locallow/edge games/gold drill" folder.
Even more sadly, no flat chests in the game. But since I downloaded it for the gameplay, that's not so important.
And a better way to select the songs would be awesome. But I'd also be thankful for a list of them.
Where is 3840 * 2160 ?????
And here I am, wanting 1600 * 900. But it's true. The game only has 720p, 1080p and 1440p. And at least in windowed mode, it let's you select resolutions higher than your monitor, so you will have to drag the window until you can see the option again.

finethankyou

Aug 29, 2022
Due to the light source and smudging, it looks blurry even when the window is stretched.
I bought a 4k monitor because I have good eyesight, but on the contrary, the VGA quality of this game is very disappointing.

And you cleared the game while you were commenting.
There was no need for cheats.
For those wanting a full save, the game has a "cheat key". "H" if I'm not mistaken.
Sadly, it looks like it locks your record as "cheater". And since the game doesn't have a "erase key", to "unlock it" you will have to delete the "user/*username*/appdata/locallow/edge games/gold drill" folder.
Even more sadly, no flat chests in the game. But since I downloaded it for the gameplay, that's not so important.
And a better way to select the songs would be awesome. But I'd also be thankful for a list of them.

And here I am, wanting 1600 * 900. But it's true. The game only has 720p, 1080p and 1440p. And at least in windowed mode, it let's you select resolutions higher than your monitor, so you will have to drag the window until you can see the option again.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes