RPGM Golden cat - fire flame lauqia

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Not available for download, you have to upload it if you have.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
+1

Another game from Golden cat that might never get a translation.

I'm surprised that this dev ONLY had 1 translated game and it was the shortest one..

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v2.2.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to unpack the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: MTCF

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for this translation, i hope someone makes translations for the other Golden Cat games, specially Syfil's one

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i hope someone makes translations for the other Golden Cat games, specially Syfil's one
If you want to request a translation for a game you need to make a Translation-Request thread, or if one already exists post there and try to get the attention of a translator.

If you just want a SLRMTL you can either make a request according to these rules, or make it yourself using SLR Translator.