VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 8, 2020
You should try putting it on itch.io. A lot of the furry visual novels and games are there and it reaches a wider variety of people. Plus, I know many people are eager to try anything new if effort is put into the game. Yours has a lot of effort.

Reactions: 72 man

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not one word about sex on the OP.
Nothing in the tags, nothing in the Genre and nothing listed in the dev notes.

Will this even have sex scenes?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I just hope that this isnt one of those VN where you are forced to go with a single girl you choose rather than letting you go down each path whenever

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I'm thinking about gay options. Maybe you'll be able to make relationships with male characters
I'm just grateful you are offering normal straight sex, most furry games are like 90% gay, for those who don't like that it's so annoying. So sure you can add, but please be one of the furry developers that keeps it mostly straight that would be awesome <3

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Almost every game here has straight content only and nobody is giving a fuck about it, and when it comes to gay furry games everyone is bitching about how "Why there's only gay furry games" and "Those games NEED straight content"
Because not all furry lovers are into gay stuff my friend, and most if not all "good" furry games are not gay optional, BUT GAY only. I don't mind optional cause I can then ignore it, although I do like femboys a bit. But forced gay stuff for people who don't want to, of course they get annoyed when most furry games are gay only.

Last edited:

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Came to take a look, but seeing those furry models made me suspect this also has gay tag and so it seems it will have. So bye

• Angry
Reactions: Yuri Alpha
Sep 20, 2021
Not one word about sex on the OP.
Nothing in the tags, nothing in the Genre and nothing listed in the dev notes.

Will this even have sex scenes?
Sex scenes will appear in the next update. They are already written in the storylines

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Am I the only one having problems with android version? They all appear either invisible or just purple body blocks

Sep 20, 2021
I'm just grateful you are offering normal straight sex, most furry games are like 90% gay, for those who don't like that it's so annoying. So sure you can add, but please be one of the furry developers that keeps it mostly straight that would be awesome <3
Thanks for the nice words! I thought about gay content, but in the end, I decided not to plan it yet. I want to focus on girl's lines

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sex scenes will appear in the next update. They are already written in the storylines
Thank you for your reply, since it looks like your the Dev for this you should turn in a ticket and ask for your Dev tags.
Top of the page where it says TICKETS.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote