VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I haven't played this yet, I will be later tonight but, from the looks of the art/animations looks like a lot of love is being put into it.

Jan 26, 2022
I'll give this a try later, but paying to access premium content is a bad model. Will definitely steer clear if you always have to be subscribed for premium content.

EasyBreeze19

Jan 21, 2020
Because not all furry lovers are into gay stuff my friend, and most if not all "good" furry games are not gay optional, BUT GAY only. I don't mind optional cause I can then ignore it, although I do like femboys a bit. But forced gay stuff for people who don't want to, of course they get annoyed when most furry games are gay only.
Well, there's plenty of straight games as well and what I said it's that over there, nobody's complaining about how these games lack of "Gay content", even some of those games whose primary target was the gay audience discarded that side (See BeatBanger) only to please straight furries. There are like 646 games at this moment here at F95 tagged with "Furry" and only 244 of them are tagged with "Gay" as well, 38% of the games posted here are gay with 62% of straight games. And the ones that have the content as optional are always the ones where the users are always complaing with "We need LESS gay stuff".

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NGL, Furry community got talent or the talent likes the Furry communities money

Reactions: stever
Jul 6, 2022
These sprite animations
View attachment 2376490
More games need to do this. It adds such life and flair to character interactions. Also, a British Wolf Girl? I'm in. Fantastic stuff, gonna keep an eye on this. Bravo!
I swear man, furries always have the best stuff. Art is crisp, animations everywhere you look... Not a furry myself, but I can very much appreciate the big effort. Great dev.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote