VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jotarosuke

Apr 8, 2020
Not at all surprised about the whole 40 USD a month for all of the content given the artist's other game. But hey, if people are willing to pay for it, that's on them.
Best of luck to the devs

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
look I have nothing against furries, in fact I like it from time to time but I would really like to see the MC more human you know like a person if it could be an option at the beginning of the game that would be great, although it is not necessary that everything happens to human, only the MC or if they put a mod for that, after that the whole game looks good, good visual art is comfortable the truth is the story if they put more to this it would be good in addition to secondary objectives to unlock scenes and animations you know things that make it interesting

• Angry
Reactions: Nin10dope 64

RobMat

Oct 23, 2018
Quite simple, ngl.

I do think it is quite aggressive to have a paywall in a 0.2 version.
I am posting the "crack" here this time. I may or may not post it in other versions of the game, based on the results I get in the poll I made here.

Extract it under GoldenCoastSaga_Data\Managed

I want to ask: does this crack works to bypass the paywall?

Dr-m

Jun 2, 2017
Is there no way to change the MC's name? Not going to cry about it if there isn't, but it's weird seeing an option that's on pretty much every other game on this website suddenly not be here.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
What is the paywall exactly? is it like a permanent one that animations are locked behind, or is it just early access and will be free eventually?

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
What is the paywall exactly? is it like a permanent one that animations are locked behind, or is it just early access and will be free eventually?
need to log in with patreon user, and to get all the content need the 40$ sub.
just the risk of spending 40$ with the possibility it being monthly sub just turns most people away.
and im assuming that the premium stuff will come to lower tiers with time.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
So is this just Kiss My Camera but with OC characters?
Crime was the Dev on that and that project fizzled out it seems.
Is that gonna be the case here with these (paywalls) in such an early stage of development? Also with such large jumps in patreon tiers?

Also not to be rude, isn't this a little steep for a first time game? I mean, indie games are about $15-20 , from fairly large studios...

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
large jumps in patreon tiers
Paywalls for supporters are ridiculous, mainly with this value discrepancy.
If someone is already supporting you in a tier with value enough to be paying for the whole game, nothing justifies the extra charge for being able to play the entire game.

This act is outrageous. It is like game companies nowadays, wanting to charge you an extra $50, $100, or $150 for a "super hyper mega premium deluxe edition," which only includes a fucking skin.

That is why I may even buy the base content of a game with any form of paywalls, but you can bet I certainly will unlock all the content.

circuit

May 17, 2017
need to log in with patreon user, and to get all the content need the 40$ sub.
just the risk of spending 40$ with the possibility it being monthly sub just turns most people away.
and im assuming that the premium stuff will come to lower tiers with time.
for 40$ you can just flat out buy multiple fully completed games only an idiot would pay a 40$ subscription

Reactions: Blatent and 72 man

marvin.le.rouge

Sep 14, 2022
Quite simple, ngl.

I am posting the "crack" here this time. I may or may not post it in other versions of the game, based on the results I get in the poll I made here.

Thanks.
Do it also unlock the premium choice in the story or just the gallery ?

MrAss

Oct 23, 2017
Quite simple, ngl.

I think something is wrong, the file is an exe.

• Hey there
Reactions: junior20000

Stickymicky

Sep 30, 2017
The art style is cute and the game itself is okay, but I agree with everyone else that the paywall is insane.

Like I'm sure no one would have an issue if it was like

$1 Tier
$5 Tier
$10 Tier

Honestly if dev had a modest tier system they'd get a lot more support. I mean I want to see more from this game personally, but the $40 Paywall is just locking people out of wanting to support the game and pushing people to just crack it basically.

Lets hope the dev learns or something and adjusts his tiers.

Reactions: morty2301

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
This game's save/load system is totally fucked. Loading put me in a state where none of the scenes would trigger and I couldn't interact with anything because "I have things to do, I can't go here." Loading different saves, exiting to main menu and using continue, and starting a new game all kept with this bug. Tried to leave my room in a new game and couldn't because "I have things to do, I can't go here." Only solution was to close the game entirely and start another new game.

Last edited:

Foxxy101

Apr 23, 2021
yes add Gay Content. Ignore the Homophobes, every option should be available if they don't want it they simply don't need to play with that Character. its that simple. Also Oliver needs to get it >3> XD haha. but seriously if they dont want gay content they can just skip it. those who do can. GREAT so Far BTW, one i have funds ill e supportng.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote