Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Its not impossible I had 5 Stamina left over when I made her cum and I have my Stamina at 15.
I restarted the game and it went from 4 stamina to 10 stamina; so yes you do have to restart the game in order for everything to work. Sorry about that.

It was also after I restarted that I realized; Love is one route and Corruption is another, yes, but without Depravity nothing good will trigger. I figured this out because a newer scene got triggered during the spa scene with Amelia after I got 2 points of Depravity. So that's secret, the walkthrough, however, needs to explain it a helluva lot better.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
memes aside, op looks promising gonna put to my list,
Question : no plan for bdsm or even maledom stuff? since i see "humiliation" tag in it :unsure:

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
What do you mean nothing? There are scenes between MC and his mom but no sex yet
Well there is nothing really hot yet; the best stuff was the onsen scenes, and it was kind of blasted on this update after you played once (on 0.2b you could do it every in-game day to raise mom´s corruption/depravity).

where is the cheat button actually?
There is non; to cheat you have to activate the console

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
the lack of boob sleeves already puts this game a cut above the rest in model design

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
So this update focuses on a scene that is not on the vanilla route right? Any recommendation for a game that has amazing render like this game?

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
I hope next update a proper sex sense with MC's mom 2 sis any of them
Amelia is too sexy
Oh dev change amilia look

Last edited:

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Is there any scenes between Felix and Diana? just finished a quick playthrough and wondering if I missed something.

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
Bought the massage table and the spare clothes, but when I try to take the massage session to the table it's like the clothes are not there and I just can't continue because she (Amelia) asks for clothes though I definitely bought them....?!
Is it a bug? I honestly don't know what to do to proceed....?!

Fynlyx

Jun 12, 2023
Bought the massage table and the spare clothes, but when I try to take the massage session to the table it's like the clothes are not there and I just can't continue because she (Amelia) asks for clothes though I definitely bought them....?!
Is it a bug? I honestly don't know what to do to proceed....?!
You have to gift it to her, when she is in her room alone.

dedd152

Jul 26, 2020
How to proceed Amelia "Get table, clothes...". I took of her bra and make cum with finger. Is that all content with Amelia?

4.20 star(s) 80 Votes