pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
This game has real potential, but I have to say it's pretty boring and the grind to get the stats up is too much at this point. Too much work and not enough rewards since you only get handjobs from your "family". Plus the only vaginal sex you get is from the doctor and her nurse at the clinic. The "family" members are just a bunch of cockteases at this point in the game since it's only v0.3. With the big gaps in between realeases it will probably be 6 months or longer before real sexual progress can be made with the family. What's the point in wasting money buying the medical records since it's a moot point seeing all the facts. Why have the whole pregnancy button in the bedrooms if the game doesn't even have it at this point? Good luck and all that jazz to the dev.
But isnt a blowjob available? As someone just said above...

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
It's hard to say without seeing your questlog directly but yeah you may have missed something. For the mom, I would try to talk with her every hour she is in the kitchen and try all options for action/ conversation. You already did the onsen visit with her, right?
Yes I did. Will upload some screenshots later if you could help me out.

General Booty

Aug 16, 2023
I am sorry, that was my error. She does not give you a blowjob (not yet anyway) - it's a handjob currently. Afterwards, you can choose to either cum on her face or her boobs. If you choose boobs, you gain 10 affection. If you choose the face, you lose 20 affection but gain one depravity point. This appears to be endlessly repeatable as I have Diana up to 15 depravity so far.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I am sorry, that was my error. She does not give you a blowjob (not yet anyway) - it's a handjob currently. Afterwards, you can choose to either cum on her face or her boobs. If you choose boobs, you gain 10 affection. If you choose the face, you lose 20 affection but gain one depravity point. This appears to be endlessly repeatable as I have Diana up to 15 depravity so far.
I see. Yeah, I didnt make it to that scene yet...

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
If it was I don't know if I missed it. Unless it was a one time thing during an event. At least at home the MC only gets handjobs and that's it. No full penetration except for the 2 women at the clinic. With the amount of time between updates, I expect it's going to be quite awhile before the "real" action starts happening at home. I don't know what other women will be available for the MC to have sex with. Unless a new neighbor gets written into the story that will be a potential LI for the MC.

Reactions: pedrohefe
Apr 27, 2023
Yes. After you've come on her in kitchen, there appears futher options in shower after training. Basically, you go closer to her, when playing with her, and you can get a titjob when she's servicing you.

That's about as far as I got in the game:

- Amelia -- you can give her anal orgasm on massage table. You can get massage/hj from her on massage table.
It seems there should be something else, because I the entry "You should just get the table and enjoy massage" is still active on her profile. But I don't know how/when it triggers. UPD: You can do it for several days after which you will be able to massage her naked breast and cum on her (sorta).

- Other girl -- you can get her giving you hj in morning, if you helped her with chemistry prev day. I selected to do it together with father and you choose whom she gives hj.

- Mother -- titjob in shower/hj in kitchen

- Ofc the sex (if condoms present) /bj in clinic

- Some hj in room at dark street at night -- not sure if there is something more to do? UPD: Actually there is, if you have enough staming (I think max is 15 atm) and condoms, you can also fuck the whore

Is there anything you can do further at v0.3?

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Yes. After you've come on her in kitchen, there appears futher options in shower after training. Basically, you go closer to her, when playing with her, and you can get a titjob when she's servicing you.

That's about as far as I got in the game:

- Amelia -- you can give her anal orgasm on massage table. You can get massage/hj from her on massage table.
It seems there should be something else, because I the entry "You should just get the table and enjoy massage" is still active on her profile. But I don't know how/when it triggers.

- Other girl -- you can get her giving you hj in morning, if you helped her with chemistry prev day. I selected to do it together with father and you choose whom she gives hj.

- Mother -- titjob in shower/hj in kitchen

- Ofc the sex (if condoms present) /bj in clinic

- Some hj in room at dark street at night -- not sure if there is something more to do?

Is there anything you can do further at v0.3?
try to touch her boobs when she's massaging you until she takes her top off. did you already done that?

Jan 14, 2023
Can anyone help? I am at a point where I got massage clothes at the mall and massage table for Amelia. I got both, but when I chose to use massage table option at the office Amelia says I need to get clothes for her, but I've already bought the clothes at the mall. Is there a way to give it to her so I can get pass this part.

Aug 20, 2023
Can anyone help? I am at a point where I got massage clothes at the mall and massage table for Amelia. I got both, but when I chose to use massage table option at the office Amelia says I need to get clothes for her, but I've already bought the clothes at the mall. Is there a way to give it to her so I can get pass this part.
you should talk to her at 10 pm in her bedroom and give it to her

Reactions: DarkNecromancer2077
Apr 27, 2023
try to touch her boobs when she's massaging you until she takes her top off. did you already done that?
How many times do you need to do it? Because I've tried it some 2 or 3 days I think, without progress. Just touched boobs and massage ends.

UPD: Ok, I got it. Touching her breasts also works, and MC can cum from massage + breast massage. That's the end then, I presume?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
How many times do you need to do it? Because I've tried it some 2 or 3 days I think, without progress. Just touched boobs and massage ends.

UPD: Ok, I got it. Touching her breasts also works, and MC can cum from massage + breast massage. That's the end then, I presume?
I think so. read the walkthrough to check it

Atleast next update some sex sen6
we don't know anything about the next update. all that has its previews on his Patreon

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.20 star(s) 78 Votes