sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Where walkthrough mod btw? It's abandoned?
" - Play some scenes A LOT. Some scenes have continuation or different variations if you repeat them a lot"
It's good game. Please dev, do not ruin it with useless and annoying grind.
Well, ppl play this game because it have good story, interesting twists, decent visual and animations; but definitely not for grind mechanics.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, how is possible to finish the scene over the boat with Elisa? I really don t know
If you can already dive just repeat it until you get it, if not they either go to the "basement" of the boat and get the suit and buy the compressor from the mall and then dive with her a few times.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
guys I was kinda confused about the update for the mother quest I keep getting the go workout and bath. Was this event repeatable? Cause everytime I done this only got the scene where MC and his mum shower together nothing more. While the younger sister after some scene with the morning event and story proceed further where we reach the Victoria secret place I think? And that’s that for this new update? And the younger sister quest remain the same like the mum get max affection and shave ball wait, I done all these and skip few days but nothing happen so that’s that I think?
To get more action in the shower scene with Diana (a handjob for now) you need more than 5 stamina points.

How do i shave my balls(in game)?
View attachment 3300849
There is an error in the code. When you are not shaved the variable mcshaved is set to 0 and changed to 1 after this scene. However, the requirement to trigger the scene is mcshaved=1 and mcshavebydiane=1. The only way to get it is to change the variable manually with URM or something else.

BTW, to have sex with Victoria and Marisa, you need to get her blowjob 7 times, choosing POV/CUM. You also need a condom.
Also, to get to the float house and the harem events, just go to sleep many times until you get a hot day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ru1n

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
The sister with the braids is just such a baddie, but the writing is so hard to understand sometimes. Also the girls personalities are kinda weird too...

Reactions: MAD6999
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes