Collection Pinup Goldy_3D Collection [2023-11-26] [Goldy3D/Goldy_Vp]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Goldy_3D is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil,
Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider and more.​

Updated: 2023-11-26
Artist: Goldy_3D/Goldy_Vp - -
Censorship: No
Language: No
Resolution: up to 8k
Content: 360+ Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2022: - - - -
2023 Jan-June: - - -
2023 July-Oct + Comms: - - - -

Panam 2.jpg Cyberpunk girls 5.jpg Cyberpunk girls 8.jpg Alt.jpg Judy and Panam 1.jpg Panam and Futa V 10 4k.jpg Judy 3 5k.jpg Rogue & Alt 3.jpg Tifa Commission Work's SFW Version for Premium Tier.jpg Panam Commission.jpg
1.jpg Judy, Panam and V 2.jpg Cyberpunk Girls 6.jpg Jill and Sheva 2.jpg 2 in 1.jpg Judy And Panam C00m Share.jpg Jill and Ada.jpg Lady D 1.jpg Ada And Ashley 1.jpg Samara.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I was almost mad doing this thread and still posted it, in hope this artist will get better one day.

Explanation:
1. Half of the renders is okay, but the other half is super odd. This guy really needs to learn some body anatomy before rendering anything, especially paywalled. The general stuff is good: lighting, environment etc, but rigging... omfg...
2. I have to post compressed images bcs original gallery was around 30-40gb for 230 pngs 100-400mb each...
I can't do this to you all. 96-99% png to jpg compression, no resolution touched

3. Almost all expliсit/futa content is paywalled behind insane 40$ tier, which brings us back to my first point...

But I post it anyway, bcs I love Cyberpunk girls and Rigid did not let him to fuck up his models :p

Last edited:

machinman

May 28, 2017
yeah, file size is completely stupid with this guy... a true dilemma for highest quality collectors...

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
1. Half of the renders is okay, but the other half is super odd. This guy really needs to learn some body anatomy before rendering anything, especially paywalled. The general stuff is good: lighting, environment etc, but rigging... omfg...
Biggest detraction from realism: penises on otherwise feminine individuals. A large, working penis is anatomically contradicted by a feminine body, and vice versa, on a chemical and organ level. It is only by forgetting or not knowing basic anatomy that a person might find such a body okay to look at.

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Biggest detraction from realism: penises on otherwise feminine individuals. A large, working penis is anatomically contradicted by a feminine body, and vice versa, on a chemical and organ level. It is only by forgetting or not knowing basic anatomy that a person might find such a body okay to look at.
I wasn't talking about realism, you can check this post on that topic...
I meant just basic anatomy to prevent broken necks, legs, wrists etc.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023 Jan-Oct + Commissions

Cyberpunk Girls 6.jpg Jill and Sheva 2.jpg Ada And Ashley 1.jpg

Did not revisited this artist for a while, he has become much better since 2022 works
All 2023 pics are compressed by the artist, probably will compress more, bcs it's still 8k
And Commissions folder pics are from twitter bcs Patreon's Commissions tier is €50...

Mega later