5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
That's ONE of the many routes you can take in that game. You can also complete the game as a "Good Girl".

(Also you guys are getting WAY too offtopic with this shit already)

this. bringing up GGGB to prove a negative point is almost mind blowing, as that's by far one of the most impressive female protag titles that exists. the amount of routes and twists and choices in that game are simply astounding and it's all very well done. sure, you can be a 110% slut in GGGB, but even when Ashley is going hard on the cock, you still have inner dialogue that humanizes her, and gives reason as to why she's doing what she's doing. she's hardly just a mindless drone without thought, she's a fleshed out, really realistic character. we'd be in a better world with more games like GGGB.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Damn, if protag was the girl in 2nd photo i'd definitely try this. Well its still nice to see a game that finally features a choco girl.

Jul 23, 2017
African American protagonist? Wow about time! I will wait for the NSFW content to be added until I try this though but good luck on this project dev looking forward to seeing what it will hold in stock!

What kind of NSFW themes do you currently have planned for the game?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - just started the game.

Add a preference link on the start page. Currently you have to use "Load" to change the settings....

Then the first text confuses me ...
ggg01.jpg

They will see each other every week or not for months? ... o_O

The UI is quite uncommon ...

And when the BF got arrested, the first thing she does is resting? .. How about calling the police to ask about him?
Then everything is going downhill.

Crude translation (I guess or horrible writing), some pointless stats that you can look at and generic "events" like "I talk with my Eshe" o_O

That's it. It is barely a tech demo/teaser but not anything you can call a first release. The preview images are about 60% of the game content as of 0.0.2.

We dont know shit about her, or any character. Everything is bland and boring without anything.

Before you pile that shitload of stats and "mechanics" onto the player, maybe use some time and show something about the MC and her live. We get 6-8 sentences and pics about her time with her "BF".

What we know about the MC:
She is black
She has a black friend that she can see every weekend, but they wont get together for month!
She has a hair salon with a debt that she has to pay weekly (yeah fuck reality, we need a weekly moneythink!!)
She has a black coworker
She has/had a criminal BF
She is forced by some other black chick to commit crimes - BECAUSE!

I know - black ppl and US police dont go well together, but WHY should she not go to the police? - As I said, that should be the first plausible thing after she knows that her BF got arrested. Up to that drug pick up (that is stupid as well - she has to walk what? 50m ... ok - dont care) she hasnt committed any crimes and could go to the police.

And the whole sandbox crap shows its weakness at its best - her life is turned upside down and what does she do? Nothing - she has a calm conversation with that Eshe girl and her best friend. Yeah nothing unusual to talk about.

Sorry, here is nothing good to say - I hoped for some kind of black GGGB attempt and not some crappy sandbox stat grinder without any character building.

PLZ add Sandbox tag. Thx.

Last edited:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Ok - just started the game.

Add a preference link on the start page. Currently you have to use "Load" to change the settings....

Then the first text confuses me ...
View attachment 1022992

They will see each other every week or not for months? ... o_O

The UI is quite uncommon ...

And when the BF got arrested, the first thing she does is resting? .. How about calling the police to ask about him?
Then everything is going downhill.

Crude translation (I guess or horrible writing), some pointless stats that you can look at and generic "events" like "I talk with my Eshe" o_O

That's it. It is barely a tech demo/teaser but not anything you can call a first release. The preview images are about 60% of the game content as of 0.0.2.

We dont know shit about her, or any character. Everything is bland and boring without anything.

Before you pile that shitload of stats and "mechanics" onto the player, maybe use some time and show something about the MC and her live. We get 6-8 sentences and pics about her time with her "BF".

What we know about the MC:
She is black
She has a black friend that she can see every weekend, but they wont get together for month!
She has a hair salon with a debt that she has to pay weekly (yeah fuck reality, we need a weekly moneythink!!)
She has a black coworker
She has/had a criminal BF
She is forced by some other black chick to commit crimes - BECAUSE!

I know - black ppl and US police dont go well together, but WHY should she not go to the police? - As I said, that should be the first plausible thing after she knows that her BF got arrested. Up to that drug pick up (that is stupid as well - she has to walk what? 50m ... ok - dont care) she hasnt committed any crimes and could go to the police.

And the whole sandbox crap shows its weakness at its best - her life is turned upside down and what does she do? Nothing - she has a calm conversation with that Eshe girl and her best friend. Yeah nothing unusual to talk about.

Sorry, here is nothing good to say - I hoped for some kind of black GGGB attempt and not some crappy sandbox stat grinder without any character building.

PLZ add Sandbox tag. Thx.
finally someone write something about the game itself. (y)

Reactions: kartolas

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Please add Management and Simulator to the Tags. I would have liked to know these where elements in the game so I could have avoided it and not got my hopes up for the game.

Reactions: kartolas

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
Well, I was going to play v0.02 to see what the fuss is about, but when I changed from windowed to fullscreen it threw a fatal error, can't recover or backtrack, and won't restart. Deleted.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Click gallery and most words are hard to see as most of the words are white on white.

For some fucking reason there is no skip unseen text option in the menu preference guess I'll need to use a idle clicker for that instead when needed. Hell there isn't even the normal skip options there.

The one line needs to be edited as her friends university is close enough to home that she can come home every weekend and the FC can visit with her during that time.

For people trying to say it's a sandbox it's not at least right now it isn't because if it was a sandbox you would keep doing stuff in the game over and over again instead of the setting what to do for the few days that there are in game and then hitting a to be continued message.

Eshe looks alright her friend somewhat the other one not so much.

3r1z0

I hit that problem after playing for a bit but it never crashed for me till I got done with the intro and she was on her bed but I fixed it fast. Reading the traceback error it stated this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

So I extracted the game files and opened the gui folder and looked and didn't see the file so I made a copy of the nvl.png and renamed it window_icon.png and problem solved.

dheadmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Good day everyone,
I'm the developer of the game. I just wanted to see what everyone reaction to this game was before revealing myself. I thank you for you criticism and I will improve my product. This actually was my second attempt to develop a game in Renpy, and I am still learning alot!

With respect to the story, I am already aware some elements are not working, and they will be changed. The prologue especially, will have some major changes. I'll put back in some options for skipping seen text and things like that (I purposefully removed that, but I guess it was not that great of an idea).

With respect to the game, the intention is to create a hybrid management / story focused game but I will have to do some redesign. While developing I realized for this type of game I'm doing, the story will be critical, so I'll focus more there. The user interface is also incomplete, and there are some errors in it. All current problems should be fixed for version 0.03 (glitches, text color etc.). Most are fixed already, just not recompiled yet.

Upon realizing how long it will take to implement some game elements (as well as if they will actually be fun to actually play the game with), I will be removing a few to streamline the game and make changes to some (not the daily scheduler though!).

With respect to the main character's race, I also did not make a black main character to pander to anyone. I just wanted a different main character to other games. The same goes with her friends, enemies etc. I guess it's because I grew up in a multicultural town, I tend to want everyone to look varied in my artwork. Variety is the spice of life!

Thank you everyone, your comments are noted!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dheadmaster

Welcome.

You'll want to get in touch with site admin so that they can give you the game dev tag.

What fetishes are expected in your game? Example lesbian and so on.

If you know what fetishes will be in you game can you post them here so we know what to expect so that everyone can decide if they'll want to keep playing or not. Will she have choices or will everything be forced?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote