5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm interested, but at the same time, not sure due to the immense lack of tags currently available. I'll wait a bit before I give this game a shot, especially with how lovely the mc looks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mystorybeats.rpy", line 2489, in script
j "Ahh!"
Exception: Sayer 'j' is not defined.

j is suppose to be al in the mystorybeats.rpy use notebook to edit the script file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Masturbation sandbox oral and anal sex creampie and voyeurism need to be added to the tags.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I haven't seen much information anywhere and when I saw this game it didn't have many tags.
Does anyone know if a purely lesbian route is possible?
Doesn't seem like it.
Intro has her mentioning 'naughy times' with her boyfriend (who you glance at for 0,5 seconds and know he's full of shit anyway :rolleyes:), and pretty much every opportunity the game throws at you so far leads to straight sex eventually (including group sex and prostitution. Which for some reason this 'sheltered girl' just accepts like that..).

That said, you can get 2-4 lesbian scenes without seeing any dicking on the way and just stop playing further, as it's pretty obvious what you're getting into all the time. But imho it's not really worth it, if you're looking for lesbian only content. At least not yet.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't seen much information anywhere and when I saw this game it didn't have many tags.
Does anyone know if a purely lesbian route is possible?
About 1 minute into the game be already prepared to see a dick pic (unavoidable) of of Giselle's employer. It really doesn't look like...

Oct 2, 2018
Doesn't seem like it.
Intro has her mentioning 'naughy times' with her boyfriend (who you glance at for 0,5 seconds and know he's full of shit anyway :rolleyes:), and pretty much every opportunity the game throws at you so far leads to straight sex eventually (including group sex and prostitution. Which for some reason this 'sheltered girl' just accepts like that..).

That said, you can get 2-4 lesbian scenes without seeing any dicking on the way and just stop playing further, as it's pretty obvious what you're getting into all the time. But imho it's not really worth it, if you're looking for lesbian only content. At least not yet.
About 1 minute into the game be already prepared to see a dick pic (unavoidable) of of Giselle's employer. It really doesn't look like...
Thanks, I hadn't downloaded the game as there was very little information on the front page, literally this morning it only had like 3 tags and from the pictures it didn't seem to be the typical female protagonist game on this site either (Corruption with a dumb-headed protagonist).

a well it's not for me, good luck.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
In January I tried this game and I really liked it in its initial version. Now I see that they have worked hard to perfect the game. I congratulate them for their work and art.

I want to know if the player can avoid lesbian situations.

Greetings.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tony507

Not all of them as some are part of the story like the first time you go to the whore house and when learning street smarts from females. The BFF will tell the FC a story if you hang out with her enough but if you never hang out with her you'll never see it.

Reactions: Tony507

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, so good. I just hope my girl uses her newfound street smarts to fuck over Travis...that bitch owes me money.

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
This plays like a decade old playforceone game. Energy management 1 activity per day without passing out bullshit is such a relic of bad game design. What next? A sudoku type puzzle? Spot the difference between these two pictures to unlock a titty?

I respect the time I waste on fap games too much for this.

Reactions: Anime567
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote