Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to remove locks from thumbnails in gallery without playing out those scenes in the game? I know you can watch the scenes from gallery anyway, I just want clear thumbnails.

Reactions: Power Lord

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh my, just took a look at reviews because of the not understandable 2 stars rating :eek:. God, this forum got some moron members, it's unbelievable. So true, intelligence of mankind decreases steadily the last 20 years. Rating a mod bad because you have to pay for it. Same idiots rate a product on Amazon with 5 stars because delivery service was quick :giggle:

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report. It'll be fixed in the next version.
Thanks the fix worked. The directions were off though. Just overwriting the JDMOD folder didn't work. I had to drag the customization folder from the fix into the JDMOD folder, then everything worked.
I'm glad it worked. You're right, the instructions were off ; I renamed the folder some time ago and I didn't apply the change to the MacOS fix.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Oh my, just took a look at reviews because of the not understandable 2 stars rating :eek:. God, this forum got some moron members, it's unbelievable. So true, intelligence of mankind decreases steadily the last 20 years. Rating a mod bad because you have to pay for it. Same idiots rate a product on Amazon with 5 stars because delivery service was quick :giggle:
Thanks Longo.

I understand using a review as a way to denounce a paywall but, since the grades didn't improve after the drastic changes to the , I have to agree with you. It doesn't matter if 1% or 100% of the content is perceived as being behind a paywall, you'll get 1 star ratings. It doesn't matter what you do, the negative reviews are here to stay.
The review system doesn't give the modder/game developer the right to respond ; I stopped caring about it after reading the "Dont know why he when this way." in henrikhoe's review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks Longo.

I understand using a review as a way to denounce a paywall but, since the grades didn't change after the drastic changes to the , I have to agree with you. It doesn't matter if 1% or 100% of the content is perceived as being as being behind a paywall, you'll get 1 star ratings. It doesn't matter what you do, the negative reviews are here to stay.
The review system doesn't give the modder/game developer the right to respond ; I stopped caring about it after reading the "Dont know why he when this way." in henrikhoe's review.
Yeah, seems to be better to just ignore this, better for you mental health (and yeah, mine too, if I could only :( )!

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Changelog:
  • Added 3 new proofread scenes from 0.30 ALPHA ;
  • Fixed the pelvis tattoo for the bimbo2 outfit (Only implemented in the 3 scenes from 0.30 ALPHA).

lolokfat

Jun 1, 2019
i really really love your gallery mod great job but i have 2 questions
1 : can i use this with android version /if yes how?
2 : when do you release final version to the $1 patrons ?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
i really really love your gallery mod great job but i have 2 questions
1 : can i use this with android version /if yes how?
2 : when do you release final version to the $1 patrons ?
You'll find the answers in this thread and/or on the .

public version is not working error
The public version is working for me. Share the traceback and I'll look into it.

Apr 7, 2017
Sooo just became a patreon for the premium content.. and the one and only scene i wanted to see has this for ever image.. 10/10 would throw money away again. at first I defended you with the whole pay wall shit, but your premium content being broke is bullshit.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Sooo just became a patreon for the premium content.. and the one and only scene i wanted to see has this for ever image.. 10/10 would throw money away again. at first I defended you with the whole pay wall shit, but your premium content being broke is bullshit.
Thanks for the support.

Since I couldn't replicate your problem on a clean install, I believe the mistake is on your side. My educated guess would be that the image is missing because you're not using the latest version of the game.
You can find the download link in or in the F95 thread where 0.30 ALPHA was shared on Friday.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes