Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 7, 2017
went and redownloaded it, and now there is the Folder, plus a "Screens.rpyc file.. moved both into game folder and now the game wont run with or without the mod.. never felt like a $1 was more wasted.. next time I'll just buy a crack rock for a homeless guy. don't even want to play the game anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I downloaded it 15 minutes before my post. It is for sure 0.30, just to try and replicate it I tried it on 2 different PC's.
As I thought you downloaded 0.30 PREVIEW instead of 0.30 ALPHA.

1565105946340.png
went and redownloaded it, and now there is the Folder, plus a "Screens.rpyc file.. moved both into game folder and now the game wont run with or without the mod.. never felt like a $1 was more wasted.. next time I'll just buy a crack rock for a homeless guy. don't even want to play the game anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no 'screens.rpyc' file in the GGGB JDMOD...

Capture.PNG

Neither is there a 'Customization.rpyc' file ; the file is called 'Custom.rpyc' in the GGGB JDMOD.
I'm pretty sure you downloaded the mod for The Tyrant.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone link me to the .30 alpha - Unfortunately I stopped playing girls gone bad because I had a save issue. Didn't know it had a jdmod till today and .30 beta is up so I cant dl the alpha. Can pm me if against rules.

EDIT: NM. found on main thread like 6 pages deep in case anyone else needs it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDupont

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
Since version 0.30 Final is still the last version available on this site, could you please make the respective version of your mod available for download again?

Update: The site has caught up. No need for an upload anymore.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes