Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

tipsytwit

Jul 18, 2017
Hello, I believe I modified this part of the script and forgot to update the MacOS fix. This issue was 100% my fault, I'm sorry.

The new version is downloadable on . While updating it, I made an improvement: even though you're not getting the character glowing effect, the choice you're hovering should now stand out.

To apply the fix, you need to:
1) Extract the .7z file.
2) Drop the "JDMOD" folder inside the "game" folder. For MAC, the "game" folder is in "GoodGirlGoneBad.app\Contents\Resources\autorun"

I'm not able to test for Mac specific bugs so I counting on your reports. Thank you.

Thank you so much! It works for me as well. No need to apologize, it's awesome enough that you put this together for Macs despite not being able to test it yourself. Thank you!

Reactions: JohnDupont
Oct 31, 2019
I installed the mod it worked fine. Windows system I just placed it as per instructions, like most simple game mods really I think it helped my Lez play through of Ashley, which is sort of challenging. I didn't have any problems at for the whole game, and I went outside of the standard path quite a ways I'm sure.

Reactions: JohnDupont

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
JohnDupont
Will this mod be udated? I cleared out my saves a month or so ago thinking the game was done. Now 1.0 alpha is out, lol.

TFD

May 2, 2017
Is anyone else not getting a chance to do the cuck Eric ending from the gallery select? Cause I wanna see it, but I don't get any options about Eric.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes