popple

Jul 18, 2018
there is one content in this preview (i won't spoil it, but i've seen only 1 new drawing using unren).
nothing interesting...
hope the entire update will be entertaining.
the last two where poor, as if Eva Kiss was tired about GGGB...
please excuse my english : i'm french ;-)

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
I guess there are plenty of comments about bimbo path, but I'm lazy (490 pages for christ's sake): how do I go for it? (I'm whoring around fucking everyone but I'm always getting the usual bitch).

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I guess there are plenty of comments about bimbo path, but I'm lazy (490 pages for christ's sake): how do I go for it? (I'm whoring around fucking everyone but I'm always getting the usual bitch).
Less than 10 good points, more than 34 bad points, boob job, sexy/whore outfit; don't go thug mode or no bimbo for you.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
2 of the biggest turn off for me... fat and old not exactly liking it but I can tolerate, but most of the time they made them unproportionaly ugly, WHYYY?
What PinkearthWorm said is pretty much spot on. The way i see it though without all the culture aspect of it is like this. Ask yourself would you be more humiliated by your girl getting fucked by an old fat ugly man or getting fucked by a tall handsome dude with the body of a greek god and hung like a horse? Obviously the old fat man is 10x more humiliating.

Reactions: introvtx

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
"Hey guys lay off she's cool." 5 mins later... "Fuck that bitch if you want idgaf"
There was also "I come from the hood, they are my homeboys. I am the king and they are the peasants though."

And.. "Jack is beneath me now so I didn't invite him."

Dude channeling his inner Kanye.

Reactions: Aparty

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
the last two where poor, as if Eva Kiss was tired about GGGB...
I don't think so. Three reasons could explain that:
1. Eva has always tried to hold her monthly updates schedule but since she had issues, the final version of the updates were a bit delayed.
2. She has to manage all the paths she has created and make each one coherent.
3. She also said before that she will adjust some scenes at the end of the game.
I think this preview is more an "adjustement" to save a little time for the new scenes / new content.

At this step of the game, EK won't open new paths that's why updates should be less exciting than the previous ones.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.26Preview.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

popple

Jul 18, 2018
I don't think so. Three reasons could explain that:
1. Eva has always tried to hold her monthly updates schedule but since she had issues, the final version of the updates were a bit delayed.
2. She has to manage all the paths she has created and make each one coherent.
3. She also said before that she will adjust some scenes at the end of the game.
I think this preview is more an "adjustement" to save a little time for the new scenes / new content.

At this step of the game, EK won't open new paths that's why updates should be less exciting than the previous ones.
OK. I can understand your arguments.
As i already said, her story, with so many routes, turns into something really hard to work on.
Maybe she had to cut some of these routes, but it's a little too late for that.
It's sad, because this game (the best i know) could have been better with only a little less choices : each update would have been better in itself...

But, as i said also : it's still the best game i know and i will be a patreon before the end !

KinkyCaptainWinkie

Jun 5, 2018
Hello all you kinky freaks! :) I noticed BDSM is included as a tag, but I haven't experienced even mild BDSM-related scenes from two different playthroughs. Is BDSM actually in the game at this time, and if so, which route/characters does it involve? Thank you in advance, and happy fapping!

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
I tried playing good girl route for the first time but I abandoned it because of lack of sex scenes. The scene guide says that in order to "collect" or keep good girl clothes I have to have -14 bad points during scene 98 and -24 during scene 169, but the only way to have that many "minuses" on the red is to pretty much turn down every temptation which makes for a boring game. Any advice how to spice it up but get all good Ashley clothes?

Also the guide is a bit unclear about how Eric's return works, what to do (or not to) to get which Eric alive and when.

In general it would be nice if there was also a chronological scene-by-scene conversation guide which shows the effects of every dialogue option, which make you gain or lose good or bad points, which open or close up possibilities for later etc. But right now trying to play the points game might make someones playthrough overly one-sided like mine because we're not sure how many points are there to gain/lose at which moments of the game, so we collect blue/red pluses/minuses wherever possible.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hello all you kinky freaks! :) I noticed BDSM is included as a tag, but I haven't experienced even mild BDSM-related scenes from two different playthroughs. Is BDSM actually in the game at this time, and if so, which route/characters does it involve? Thank you in advance, and happy fapping!
you can experience BDSM only if you choosen path with jasmine (dick girl), eva (act dominant), arthur, and thug path

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019

you can experience BDSM only if you choosen path with jasmine (dick girl), eva (act dominant), arthur, and thug path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes