Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
meh. kinda disappointing short and the spy scene could have done much better. also it's a step back. i have to wait more then one month i guess. micro updates are a torture when you are a super fan of a game. but ty for sharing. +1
That is why they call it a 'preview'. This is not the V0.12 that one will be out around the 25th.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
meh. kinda disappointing short and the spy scene could have done much better. also it's a step back. i have to wait more then one month i guess. micro updates are a torture when you are a super fan of a game. but ty for sharing. +1
I just said on my last post I didn't find worth it playing the preview, as it's just that, a preview, but it features maybe abut 1/4th of the content of the full update. When you experience the other 3/4ths later the update feels shorter than it really is, you are left wanting more, and then people start to bitch about it :)

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
I got the scene as a 'good' girl who had dropped out of college.
There are two requirements for the office job path: be friendly with Ryan (good/blue dialogue option in the gym scene) and have at least 2 (out of 3 possible, I think) job points. You get 1 at the start of the interview if Ash was friendly with him, then 1 for not dropping from the university and another one for working in the bookstore.

So basically all that office job path is for the good girl playthrough, because you can't be friendly with Ryan at the gym if you're either thug/part of the gang Ash or simply sexy/bad girl Ash.

Reactions: Sarahzero

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
There are two requirements for the office job path: be friendly with Ryan (good/blue dialogue option in the gym scene) and have at least 2 (out of 3 possible, I think) job points. You get 1 at the start of the interview if Ash was friendly with him, then 1 for not dropping from the university and another one for working in the bookstore.

So basically all that office job path is for the good girl playthrough, because you can't be friendly with Ryan at the gym if you're either thug/part of the gang Ash or simply sexy/bad girl Ash.
You need all three requirements. With just two you could easily do it with a bad Ashley (bookstore, uni).

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
You need all three requirements. With just two you could easily do it with a bad Ashley (bookstore, uni).
Well... I kinda mentioned that in my post? You need to be friendly with Ryan at the gym scene and only good Ashley can do that. Thug/Sexy(Bad) Ash can only be neutral at best. And in the code there are two variables to get the job: ryanfriendly = True and jobpoints > 2 (So it's not 2 or more but more than 2, my bad). And for some reason you also get +1 job point at the end for just being good Ash, so max job points is 4. Which means you can be good Ash, drop from the uni OR never worked in bookstore and still get the job. Or you can be good Ash who's still going back to the uni and worked in the bookstore but was neutral towards Ryan in the gym scene and she won't get the job because var ryanfriend = False.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes