willfer

Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys, I would like to know about sex with her dad....I only saw her sleeping topless with him after celebration of getting job....is there any other more ....

You can have her have sex with the dad, but that is the last thing I found

Reactions: HeinThu

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
# if not persistent.set_volumes:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>

KeyError: u'music'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
# if not persistent.set_volumes:
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>

KeyError: u'music'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Followed the above comment and still did nothing

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Continuity problem with one of the paths. Ash gets a surprise scholarship, not sure how, but since she got a scholarship why in the eff does she need to work in the diner?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Followed the above comment and still did nothing
What do you mean the above comment? If you followed the instructions on the first post of the thread, it should be working now. If you downloaded the Beta the issue should be solved that's weird

Otherwise try this:
IMPORTANT: some people reported a crash on start regarding a sound variable. When you download the game, DO NOT overwrite older folders, extract it to a separate folder. This should prevent the crash, that is checking for persistent values on the sound volume, I think

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Continuity problem with one of the paths. Ash gets a surprise scholarship, not sure how, but since she got a scholarship why in the eff does she need to work in the diner?
You do realize scholarships don't always cover the entire thing right? And frequently don't cover living expenses as well? And there's also the possibility of surprise scholarship just as surprisingly vanishing off the face of the earth.

Reactions: Sarahzero

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
If you got the scholarship, then as long as you're nice to Ryan at the gym, you'll get the office job instead of the land whale getting the job.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You do realize scholarships don't always cover the entire thing right? And frequently don't cover living expenses as well? And there's also the possibility of surprise scholarship just as surprisingly vanishing off the face of the earth.
On that path I have her still getting subbed by her mother according to dialogue, she has Artur being generous to her, she gets paid for doing Tyrone's vid and with the Instagram fame etc she inst paying a lot if anything for gear and and tats. Cash inst what she is sort of when I go down the badder girl path. Just saying like.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If you got the scholarship, then as long as you're nice to Ryan at the gym, you'll get the office job instead of the land whale getting the job.
I didn't get an option to be nice to Ryan at gym just a talk normal or be rude to him options.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
a university usually hands out scholarships but there is also independent groups that does it, there is full scholarships that do cover everything then there is other types that may only cover 1/2 or 1/4 the cost of tuition... she is living at home so living expenses isn't needed (there is a few scholarship programs that do cover that for students that isn't as fortunate) ::|:::|:::|: you can also get a student loan:evilsmile:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I thought the changelog showed "bug fixes" but it added more bugs instead lol
and there are fixed bugs, you don't need an existing persistent file :eazyHype:
so no 'music' errors anymore
and v.0.12 and v0.13a save files are loading without problems
maybe the reasons for your problems are not to be found in this release but in your installation or device ;)

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes