E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The preview pretty much confirms it for me.
Good Ashley = Hottest and naughtiest Ashley!
Yeah, it's hot when she doesn't change radically but still acts naughty! Care to elaborate what the preview confirmed for you, though? I played the 0.14 preview both with good and bad Ashley paths and all I got was a scene with Jessica (and Eva and Jacob, in one of them) in the park.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
That looks like reformed Eva posing with Ash .... for Dave? maybe part of the lesbian path?
The white box is used for model posing, so this is undoubtedly Ash and Eva posing for one of Dave's pictures. It remains to be seen whether this is good path only or also bad Ash.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
for all touchscreen junkies.. here is a very unofficial android port of GGGB-14Preview
only tested on emulator, so ping me, if something weird happens

ok.. now i need a mod.. @klx would you be so kind and add this thingy to the op
i know, you love to do these things :kissingheart:
Do you think it is possible in future releases to emulate the "H" key with a long press or a swipe down?
Thank you, once again!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Do you think it is possible in future releases to emulate the "H" key with a long press or a swipe down?
Thank you, once again!
yep, doable :relievedface: building package :pensive: post it later :cool:

update: new package available, swipe up and down and like magic the gui is gone
download:

maybe this time a mod can update the op :) @wep, @muttdoggy, @jande21 would you be so kind and add this latest android port to op? thx

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
tried on another device mi A1.same problem.any suggestions for extraction apps or how to fix package parsing problem?Thank you
well.. as i stated earlier, i only tested it on emulator
not just for fun, actually i'm lacking an android phone :)
so no tips for installing from me, sorry (besides of: did you actually extracted the .apk from the .7z or are you trying to install the .7z?)
maybe some other users

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
well, it's works fine on my Samsung galaxy 4... but a there is a little problem with the options menu i can't change anything
yep, my fault :(
the options button in start menu isn't allowed there, also the quit button in game menu
just ignore it for the moment :)

Reactions: Punkhazard
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes