Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I don't understand why Eva made Eric back. He can be stronger than before, he still have the tiniest dick of the game...
Because "size doesn't matter" and Ashley's love for Eric will make up for his missing inches... :sneaky:
Seriously, I think EvaKiss has in store for Eric other tasks than those of Ashley's lover, and that she's placing each character in the right place for the various endings of this game.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Because "size doesn't matter" and Ashley's love for Eric will make up for his missing inches... :sneaky:
Seriously, I think EvaKiss has in store for Eric other tasks than those of Ashley's lover, and that she's placing each character in the right place for the various endings of this game.
Let's be honest... in the world of GGGB being an alpha magically gives you a giant cock. Eric will have a Magnum dong next time we see him naked.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is it just my game, or does Eric "die" no matter what in this version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also can't join Wilson's gang or have Eva be your girlfriend. That, and I think you might need to pick the options that say "Doug fucked me so good" and "cum thinking about me fucking other guys" during the cam sessions with him. Also, make sure to do the booty call scene with Doug.

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
You also can't join Wilson's gang or have Eva be your girlfriend. That, and I think you might need to pick the options that say "Doug fucked me so good" and "cum thinking about me fucking other guys" during the cam sessions with him. Also, make sure to do the booty call scene with Doug.
But I joined Wilsons gang or do you mean like fully by living there or something?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
But I joined Wilsons gang or do you mean like fully by living there or something?
If you're trying to get Eric to come back alive (the cuck version, not the new badass version in 0.23), you can't join Wilson's gang.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Let's be honest... in the world of GGGB being an alpha magically gives you a giant cock. Eric will have a Magnum dong next time we see him naked.
When I was talking about Eric, I didn’t intend to engage in a disquisition on his hypothetical increased manhood, but on the reason why EvaKiss made him return.
What I meant to say was, since we have entered the final phase, EvaKiss has probably already established the role that the various characters will have in achieving the various endings for the various paths of the game.
Personally I think that for Eric there will be very different roles depending on these paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
I'm sorry to say, but I can't make any sense of that scene guide. I mean I can find the various characters in that, particularly Eva, but it almost looks like the scene guide requires a cypher to decypher anything. Especially with all those alpha numeric codes and the way its laid out. It's obvious there are people who love the scene guide and that's cool.

But does anyone happen to have a game walk through that's straight forward and not a puzzle? I have no issue with puzzles, but not when the game itself is a puzzle.

This is my scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v23. Hope it helps :)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm sorry to say, but I can't make any sense of that scene guide. I mean I can find the various characters in that, particularly Eva, but it almost looks like the scene guide requires a cypher to decypher anything. Especially with all those alpha numeric codes and the way its laid out. It's obvious there are people who love the scene guide and that's cool.

But does anyone happen to have a game walk through that's straight forward and not a puzzle? I have no issue with puzzles, but not when the game itself is a puzzle.
Well, first I would just play the game through if you don't want spoilers. If not, just download the , which will help you see everything, then use the scene guide to find anything you can't unlock yourself. In order to use the scene guide, there are a couple ways of going about it. He has each character listed out along with their h-scenes and the constraints to unlock them, but seeing as how it's grouped by character, it's not in chronological order. If you scroll down to the bottom though, he has each scene listed in chronological order with a scene ID on the left-hand side. Just hit "ctrl" and "f" to search for that ID in the guide and it will show you where the choices made in that particular scene will affect other parts of the game. It definitely is kind of confusing at first, but a straight-up walkthrough would need an insane amount of playthroughs and would take forever to make. What I did was do a completely bad route and a completely good route, and then went through and rounded up the handful of scenes that were still locked in the gallery using the scene guide.

Reactions: JohnDupont

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sorry to say, but I can't make any sense of that scene guide...
Ok. My guide to using dundun's sceneguide :cool:
1. Play the .
2. Be blown away.
3. Ask yourself if you missed something or See someone talking about something you didn't see in your playthrough
4. open
5. Click at the character you have missed the scene with
6. Look for the scene below
7. Read list of what you have to do the get the scene or do in the scene.

Codes with numbers first are ascending scenenumbers so you can find where you have to do something, the bigger the later in the game (There's a list at the and), codes with numbers last are other scenes you have to do first. Sometimes there are highlighted links, that are states you have to reach, like Anal2+, meaning you need at least 2 anal experience. When you click it you get a list of possibilities to get anal experience. (hint: ALT+[cursor left] returns you back after clicking a link)

I hope that removed all lingering understanding! ;)

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
While we eagerly wait for someone so kind to share his link with us, we could stop for a moment to compulsively F5ing and, taking advantage of all these green lights, use our fingers to hypothesize about the contents of this v0.24 preview.
So what do you expect to find in this new update?
According to what was previously proposed (different threesomes with Dave as boyfriend or Eva as girlfriend) and anticipated/promised during the game, I expect to find:
- A threesome with "Eric The Revived" & Nat (first step on the path to the redemption of the new and more confident Eric), or
- A foursome with "Eric The Petty", Nat & Damian (first step on the path to the submission of the same old passive Eric).

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes