Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
This is likely a bug, but I have this semi-bad girl Ash who never got involved with the gang who still ended up going through the "Enrico thinks your a snitch" arc in the latest alpha.

Also, Ash and Jess finally happened!! :D Bag girl gone good, lol!
I keep hoping for Eva to get over her hate of Jess (and have a sex scene with her and Ash), I think that would really close up her storyarc properly on the Bad Ash side.

Reactions: commanderkorra

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I keep hoping for Eva to get over her hate of Jess (and have a sex scene with her and Ash), I think that would really close up her storyarc properly on the Bad Ash side.
There is such a scene. Sort of. If you date Eva you can get her into a threesome with another girl, of which Jess is an option. I wouldn't say Eva gets over it though, it's more of a hate/shame fuck.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
how do you get to work with Ryan? I have got top grades and have not quit college and also worked in the book store. What else I have to do? He always choose Rosa

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
how do you get to work with Ryan? I have got top grades and have not quit college and also worked in the book store. What else I have to do? He always choose Rosa
Were you friendly with him at the gym? After a certain level of badness, Ashley can't.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe this can be useful.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
You need to be in college. You have to be friendly towards him when Ashley meets him in the gym for the first time. You need a good girl outfit for the interview. Also, you can't get the office job if you're in the gang.

MrDanger

Jun 21, 2017
Is there an option to destroy Eva and Dave relationship (using Jack) and then be Dave's girlfriend? Im destroying their relationship but then its only sex scene with Dave, no bf talk.

Reactions: Cescil23

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The recent update is full of grammatical errors. There are way too many to remember and list. I just figured I'd make a comment about it so it could be worked on for the next update....maybe just go back and scan through the dialogue.

I.E.: There are a couple spots where "the" is doubled or tripled...like "the the the..." and there are a couple other minor things, like "I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else, too." It should be "anyone else, either." I'm not normally that picky of a grammar Nazi, but since there are so many of them...wanted to say something.

Reactions: thamaverick

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The recent update is full of grammatical errors. There are way too many to remember and list. I just figured I'd make a comment about it so it could be worked on for the next update....maybe just go back and scan through the dialogue.

I.E.: There are a couple spots where "the" is doubled or tripled...like "the the the..." and there are a couple other minor things, like "I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else, too." It should be "anyone else, either." I'm not normally that picky of a grammar Nazi, but since there are so many of them...wanted to say something.
Duh, it's the alpha. This is the version for very high-level patrons and the proof-reader.
99.9% of the typo's and grammar errors will be fixed in the beta

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Duh, it's the alpha. This is the version for very high-level patrons and the proof-reader.
99.9% of the typo's and grammar errors will be fixed in the beta
I'm sure the crashes and "an exception has occurred" stuff will also be fixed. I actually just now noticed the "alpha" tag in the title. Still, I felt the need to post about it, in case. I'm sure there's a proof reader, but even they miss stuff. lol

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes