bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Are you referring to the threesome? I remember that.
But earlier in this thread I surmised the next logical conclusion in the Ethan storyline was either establishing or introducing a second girl in his and Monica's sexcapades so that could build towards Ethan bringing a masked Ashley in the next time the two of them meet at The Wheel. It just feels a little rushed to me the way it happened...
Well he already has Monica under his thrall, and it's clear nothing he suggested phased Ashley if you had gone that route. It's a little early to call that story line unfinished.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
In the dad route, during the Tyrone music video on the cruise ship, why do those girls look like they PowerPuff Girls lmao!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno, but I'd really like to see Tyrone's video girls re-appear later in his route... I'm guessing it's too late to add them to the pool party (unless they fill in for any girls Ash didn't invite, though I'm struggling to think of which girls are optional... Eva?), but supposing he shoots a video for his new song, they could come back.

Reactions: dasflute2

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
is here any Mother-daughter incest lesbian sex?
There is a threesome with Mom and Ethan, in which they lick each other out while getting fucked. It happened in a pretty recent update, so we might have strict lesbian sex some time in the future.

Reactions: mav2099

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
i don't understand your post, sorry. These scenes are in the game from long time ago...
It's a post Eva put on her patreon labeled "scenes you might have missed" it's not new scenes just some that are a littler harder to find than the usual ones.

Reactions: mav2099

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Well he already has Monica under his thrall, and it's clear nothing he suggested phased Ashley if you had gone that route. It's a little early to call that story line unfinished.
I think Eva said that was the conclusion to the story during a patreon post, but I could be mistaken...

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes