Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't played the game since the .22 (or so), are you telling me that Ashley can get pregnant now?
Not sure you actually get pregnant yet. But there's no lack for trying for sure. Lots of purposefully unprotected sex between daddy and the bad good girl.

Reactions: Walk Through

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Has anyone got a good ending / not embarrassing ending to the TV show?
Yes but you need to stay off camera for a bunch of events. Here's all the events I've found that they can get footage of.
- Either skip Tyrone's party or if you do go: don't go topless, don't dance. It's okay to have sex inside the house though.
- Don't let Jack film you.
- Don't let Tyrone film you.
- Don't sell nudes
- Don't camgirl, obviously.

There might be more on some of the creepy old men routes but I don't touch those.

Reactions: T800

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Sometimes I think this game was written either by a misogynist or a radical Islamist to show the state of Western society and morals of its women today.

But as far as I'm concerned, no matter what she does (or whom, or how many at once, or even if human, or even if living things) Ashley will always stay a pure virgin in my eyes as long as she doesn't have sex with one of them communist Chinese.
What, why? In the newest update Ashley talks a whole lot about empowerment and not letting others dictate what you can and can't do with your body. Show your skin if it makes you happy if it doesn't - don't but either way don't feel ashamed of yourself, your body and who you are. Doesn't seem like a misogynist message to me.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Can I ask why this game has incest content but it's still on Patreon?
Lol I am guessing that 30% of games here are on patreon and has incest.
The rule of patreon is that you can't have it on page and you want to play it safe then you have to allude to it in game. Aka my "LAND LADY"/ "FRIEND." You will get warned as long as its not on front page though and you can just fix it.

I mean there is a rick and morty game where you screw your sister and mother and its on patreon. That one I am actually shocked about but its been years now.

Reactions: Joginder

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
The TV Show was so good. I am playing this game since 2 years and became attached to Ashley. I wanted to slap the Newswoman for destroying her life and also Tyrone/Jack for leaking the videos. The Show was so painfully long.

Congratulation to Eva Kiss

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
The TV show with my Full Bimbo, Drug Addict Ash was a glorious trainwreck :)
The one with my Jess-lovin' mostly good girl who's never done more than a topless magazine shoot went very well for Ash.

Reactions: scor099 and mav2099
4.70 star(s) 375 Votes