Brickman

May 26, 2017
Holy fucking shit that was amazing. Way to end it, I've been playing for more than 1 hour and I'm still discovering new endings. And the scenes are fucking hot, specially Eva and Jacob damn! The amount of work and dedication put into this game is unmatched by any other adult game I've ever played. Truly a masterpiece of this genre imho

Reactions: gmn and Ragnar

spar

May 15, 2017
Spectacular update, Iris slut ooooohhh, a lot of content, that's how it ends in a big way, I just hope that the next updates (dlc) can see more of iris slut and the shemale girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

spar

May 15, 2017
Someone could be so kind and share with me the way:
Eva Slut Regretful - Boyfriend Dave (If you could since you have a threesome with ashe)

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I've been putting off this game for a long time since I heard it was ending and I'm glad it's finally here, time to go all out.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Any chance of an android port yet? I don't have a pc to play it on so I'm relying on an android port and I'd really really like to play this.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
You know, my tradition with GGGB is to play first my "Good Girl" save. And in that she ends so happily married to Eric, the wedding picture is so beautiful, I felt like I couldn't just watch her being corrupted and abused in all my other routes.
Of course I did it anyway. But I felt like that.

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
How do the endings work? For example if I was "romancing" Arthur, but also joined the gang and became muse to Tyrone... is there some sort of A B C choice where I choose what ending I get?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The father/daughter path is the only reason I played this game. Is that path finished?
Yes, the incest paths are completed.
How do the endings work?
CYOA type of game, you pick the choices you want through the game to customize your ending.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes