pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
while unzip the NAT DLC keep getting the images.rpa data error?
Tried downloads from UPLOADHAVEN, Racaty and GOFILE with the same error?
Is there a chance that the file is corrupted?
where did you get those files? i downloaded the last version and there is no trace of the dlc.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.1 Nat DLC] [EvaKiss] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.40 GB - Mac: 1.39 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 246 MB - Mac: 229 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
Could anyone help me? I downloaded the game, and when i start it there is no trace of the dlc. I even completed it again. How do i play the dlc?

Nov 9, 2017
I find it interesting how this game is set up where even if you choose to take the "Good route", you'll constantly be reminded that it's a lame thing to do, based on the character interactions. It's as though the dev herself has some preconceived views of what is and what isn't inherently boring, despite it all being rather subjective.

Ashley feels more like a valley girl who forces herself to confirm to social norms, not because she herself believes in them (whatever the dialogue might say), but because she is too afraid to go wild. It doesn't feel like you are playing a goody-two-shoes character who goes 'bad' over time. Instead, the character is probably naturally more perverted and you are simply removing her chains one by one. That is a big difference.

The male characters are portrayed to be what many people assume men to be rather than how they actually are. Take Jack for example, he's pretty much a more intelligent version of what modern society considers to be an "alpha male". The reality is that there's so much more to these types of guys than even they claim about themselves.

I was stunned when I joined a popular bodybuilding forum and found that many jock-types weren't really dumb muscleheads with a one dimensional personality. They were actually deep critical thinkers and concerned with how hedonistic society has become, etc. Sure, some are total playboys, but even they say the reason for this is because that's the way "the system" works, so they just play along.

This is merely my analysis, I'm not really judging the dev in a negative light. It's just some food for thought.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
bring up the console and type the following commands

!Money = 99999

!FreeCrack = 1

!BadPoints = +1

!GoodPoints = 1

!AllEnding = True

!CTRL + ALT + F4 = True (to unlock the gallery)

Kek

None of these work for me, I keep getting File "<string>", line 1:expected statement on all of them

Jan 25, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v1.1ALPHA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can change the names of 9 main characters either in the options menu or by touching/clicking the name in the textbox.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.01.2020
Is it just me or is this link still showing 1.0 instead of 1.1?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
What BDSM content does this game have?
In terms of being being dominant you can make your BF a cuck or make your GF submissive to you and in one particular case let herself be dominated by someone she hates. For being submissive you can be a sub for the trans woman, your bf's dad, the rap star, the gangsters and some other people I can't think of right now.

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
I find it interesting how this game is set up where even if you choose to take the "Good route", you'll constantly be reminded that it's a lame thing to do, based on the character interactions. It's as though the dev herself has some preconceived views of what is and what isn't inherently boring, despite it all being rather subjective.

Ashley feels more like a valley girl who forces herself to confirm to social norms, not because she herself believes in them (whatever the dialogue might say), but because she is too afraid to go wild. It doesn't feel like you are playing a goody-two-shoes character who goes 'bad' over time. Instead, the character is probably naturally more perverted and you are simply removing her chains one by one. That is a big difference.
I half agree with this - the change from vanilla to something else happens quickly if you want it to, but there are numerous interactions in the beginning that show the opposite. The main example being how Ash reacts to Wilson sober or not.

Besides that it’s all personal choices... which isn’t too far off from how people IRL can be.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
The story calls you out pretty hard for going full bad girl once you hit the end. I think it's designed to encourage you to try whichever path you aren't doing. As for the characters being stereotypes... yeah. It's a fantasy story and the characters are meant to be vehicles for different fantasies. Because of that, they have to fit the archetypes that those fantasies are built around, and those archetypes themselves are exaggerated versions of reality. More nuanced characters would mean less directed fap material.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes