Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
The key to Ashley's mother is her new partner, Ethan. The more you involve yourself with him (through investigation, requesting financial aid, living at their house etc), the more incestuous options will be opened between Ashley and her mother.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
The key to Ashley's mother is her new partner, Ethan. The more you involve yourself with him (through investigation, requesting financial aid, living at their house etc), the more incestuous options will be opened between Ashley and her mother.
I've done that, so it looks like I just need to keep it up, then. Thank you!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I've done that, so it looks like I just need to keep it up, then. Thank you!
If you've reached the point where the Wheel is introduced (swinger's club), then you can start by helping Ethan corrupt your mother as long as you show him your naughty side.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I need some help, please. I'm playing this visual novel for the first time and I'm wondering: is there incest for Ashley? I'd like to hook her up with either parent, but I'm not seeing any options for it right now. I'm also wondering if I need to enable the sugar daddy's incestuous plan in order to keep that avenue open for Ashley, just in case she can participate in her own.

For those wondering where I'm currently at, I have a save slot for the sugar daddy scheme and am willing to give up the progress I've made since then if encouraging him is necessary for Ashley to get onboard one or both of her parents. Currently, I'm at the point where I had her attend the rapper's pool party that takes place after the music video's release.

If the sugar daddy isn't necessary for the Ashley incest that may exist, then what do I need to do in order to get the option(s)? If I'm too far ahead in the game, then let me know the steps and I'll start a new one. If I'm not there yet, then tell me as little as possible, please, since I don't want the game ruined. Thank you!
AshxDad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AshxMom

AshxMomxDadxEthan
You can choose to be involved with both Parents but you will only get one best ending.

Bonus - AshxArthurxIris

Please note this was a playthrough I played long ago so there might be a few errors. Hope it helps

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You're fantastic, msleomac! I'm making not of your post for future play throughs!
Glad I could help.
GGGB was the 3rd or 4th adult VN game I played & got me hooked. So have a soft spot for it.Still feel its the best in terms of story options & repeatability.
I actually needed help from this thread to get all possible ending. There are so many. Hope you enjoy exploring the paths as I did.

Reactions: Back

Aledixter

Jun 22, 2021
As I put the patch in Spanish of this game Good Girl Gone Bad, I put the patch that has in Spanish but the game never opens.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I actually needed help from this thread to get all possible ending. There are so many. Hope you enjoy exploring the paths as I did.
I don't think I'm going to do the all endings route, but I will certainly do a few. Some of the changes made based upon decisions are weird, though. For example:

That makes no sense to me; it seems that it would be there regardless. So, since it would be impossible for me to predict how the decision tree will look, I'm going to stick to only making several decision changes and see how it all plays out.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I don't think I'm going to do the all endings route, but I will certainly do a few. Some of the changes made based upon decisions are weird, though. For example:

That makes no sense to me; it seems that it would be there regardless. So, since it would be impossible for me to predict how the decision tree will look, I'm going to stick to only making several decision changes and see how it all plays out.
The scene with mom is there regardless. The TV interview is the staging point for ending based on your fame. I feel its just to show how much Ashley has changed or not.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a way to be a slut all the way until Eric returns while doing Skype calls the whole time without the main character breaking it off with him? Like is there a stat I need to keep in mind? Or is it related to joining the gang

Last edited:

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
The scene with mom is there regardless. The TV interview is the staging point for ending based on your fame. I feel its just to show how much Ashley has changed or not.
Then I should have gotten it when I said yes to the interview. Unless it take place on the night after the interview (which it doesn't if you say no), then I never came across it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Then I should have gotten it when I said yes to the interview. Unless it take place on the night after the interview (which it doesn't if you say no), then I never came across it.
The game's mechanics get a bit convoluted and I haven't checked the game's code in forever, but here's my guess: In your save Ash is a massive slut, if you do the TV interview she gets exposed, after the interview is over you get a scene where her SO calls her and breaks up with her. I do believe the break-up scene blocks the final mom scene (if not that then maybe one of the other consequences of going on the interview, but that's my guess).

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
The game's mechanics get a bit convoluted...
No argument there.

[H]ere's my guess: In your save Ash is a massive slut, if you do the TV interview she gets exposed, after the interview is over you get a scene where her SO calls her and breaks up with her. I do believe the break-up scene blocks the final mom scene (if not that then maybe one of the other consequences of going on the interview, but that's my guess).
The conundrum, however, is that the scene that I'm referring to takes place the night of deciding to the interview. By saying no, I got the second sex scene before going to bed. By saying yes, that scene wasn't there at all. As I said, I'm not going to bother doing every ending.

Reactions: msleomac

maustro

Dec 6, 2017
Pretty awesome game, I did 2 playthroughs, looked at the scene guide and there's still so much to uncover. I kinda wish there was a built in scene player or achievements, JDMOD is fine with the gallery mod but somehow a lot of scenes i haven't seen yet are unlocked. But perhaps it's better this way, won't have to dedicate all the time to go full completionist :LOL:

Reactions: spenk

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a way to be a slut all the way until Eric returns while doing Skype calls the whole time without the main character breaking it off with him? Like is there a stat I need to keep in mind? Or is it related to joining the gang
Choose to be in an open relationship & tell Eric about all your "adventures". Buy all 3 dildos & use the big one during the chat. This leads to Beta Eric. This is the easiest option.

You can also choose to be with him & hide it from him but I think he breaks up with Ash on return. Not 100% sure on the breakup. Can continue to see others in secret. Bit more tricky but still fun.

Reactions: Kisthoria

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
No argument there.

The conundrum, however, is that the scene that I'm referring to takes place the night of deciding to the interview. By saying no, I got the second sex scene before going to bed. By saying yes, that scene wasn't there at all. As I said, I'm not going to bother doing every ending.
I think there are 2 scenes.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes