Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Bruh, just because you are drunk shouldn't mean that you can't say no, unless you are drunk to the point that you can't talk at all, if you are able to dance and talk you can say no.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is it possible tp play the game with only FF content?

Thx in advance!
1. break up with Eric when he leaves for somalia

For Eve
1. dont let her get close to jack.
2. kiss her at eric farewell party.
3. continue to show interest till option to become gf happens
4. can choose to be dominant or sub in relationship if encourage eve to be as herself
5. encourage eve to be naughty to have chance at open and bi relaionship
6. can also have relationship with thug eve but not exclusive (both in gang)

For Jessica
1. choose options to support her and encourage friendship
2. avoid drugs & encourage Jess to stop as well
3. kiss her when get chance to open gf path with her
4. can also have relationship with bad Jess but not exclusive.

Can be in relationship with good Eve & get bad Jess to join relationship.

For Jasmine
1. go for massage when possible
2. learn more about Jas when you can
3. show empathy & interest in Jas when you can
4. short storyline compared to above 2

For Natasha
1. its only casual relationship
2. be friendly with her & join her for 3some with her BF when option asked.
3. can continue to be part of their relationship if single or with another girl.

For Iris
1. casual relationship with occasional 3some with good eve
2. be friendly and support Iris.
3. avoid arthur

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
1. break up with Eric when he leaves for somalia

For Eve
1. dont let her get close to jack.
2. kiss her at eric farewell party.
3. continue to show interest till option to become gf happens
4. can choose to be dominant or sub in relationship if encourage eve to be as herself
5. encourage eve to be naughty to have chance at open and bi relaionship
6. can also have relationship with thug eve but not exclusive (both in gang)

For Jessica
1. choose options to support her and encourage friendship
2. avoid drugs & encourage Jess to stop as well
3. kiss her when get chance to open gf path with her
4. can also have relationship with bad Jess but not exclusive.

Can be in relationship with good Eve & get bad Jess to join relationship.

For Jasmine
1. go for massage when possible
2. learn more about Jas when you can
3. show empathy & interest in Jas when you can
4. short storyline compared to above 2

For Natasha
1. its only casual relationship
2. be friendly with her & join her for 3some with her BF when option asked.
3. can continue to be part of their relationship if single or with another girl.

For Iris
1. casual relationship with occasional 3some with good eve
2. be friendly and support Iris.
3. avoid arthur
That was... a lot. Thx for it but tbh i didnt rly read it all because it kinda looks like spoiler to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
That was... a lot. Thx for it but tbh i didnt rly read it all because it kinda looks like spoiler to me.
Then go to the front page and look at extra and there is CG guide that helps. It is best to romance Eve, Jessica, and Jasmine because are the three girls you can be in a relationship with. Plus playing as Good Girl Ashley is the best way to go about it.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Then go to the front page and look at extra and there is CG guide that helps. It is best to romance Eve, Jessica, and Jasmine because are the three girls you can be in a relationship with. Plus playing as Good Girl Ashley is the best way to go about it.
ah ok, thx a lot!

Reactions: Alphaeboy

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
That was... a lot. Thx for it but tbh i didnt rly rad it all because it kinda looks like spoiler to me.
oops sorry. guess i should have put it under spoiler. but i think i only put the key points to lock in the route. the type of relationship varies according to choice and trust me in this game choice matters

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
oops sorry. guess i should have put it under spoiler. but i think i only put the key points to lock in the route. the type of relationship varies according to choice and trust me in this game choice matters
Ok, now i looked it up and no matter what, i cant get a kiss from Eve at the farwell party at the Vixxen... What is the prerequisite for it?
the WT at OP looks pretty comlpicated.
Yes.

My favorite route is Ash dumping Eric with no sex beforehand, messing around with Eve and going for Jessica as a good girl to ensure she changes for the better and will give you a good ending with her. Giving Jack blue balls is very satisfying :devilish:
i saw you can be a dom to Eve AND get Jess to join in the relationship so i guess i will try this first but yeah, a good Jess sounds awesome too.

Jul 7, 2022
Ok, now i looked it up and no matter what, i cant get a kiss from Eve at the farwell party at the Vixxen... What is the prerequisite for it?

i saw you can be a dom to Eve AND get Jess to join in the relationship so i guess i will try this first but yeah, a good Jess sounds awesome too.
Good Jess is best for long term as she really cleans up her act. The change is really sweet and makes her a really viable LI for a nice ending. Yes, I always go for dominating Eve but keep it as a temporary thing. I don't think you can have a Ash/Eve/Jess ending, only one of them, unless I've missed that path.

Last edited:
Reactions: anomkarsa

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Good Jess is best for long term as she really cleans up her act. The change is really sweet and makes her a really viable LI for a nice ending. Yes, I always go for dominating Eve but keep it as a temporary thing. I don't think you can have a Ash/Eve/Jess ending, only one of them, unless I've missed that path.
It seems you are right. I looked over the endings and it seems there is no dedicated one for the three girls. :unsure:
msleomac Where you also just reffering to it for Jess beeing just a side chick if going for Eve?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It seems you are right. I looked over the endings and it seems there is no dedicated one for the three girls. :unsure:
msleomac Where you also just reffering to it for Jess beeing just a side chick if going for Eve?
Bad Jess can join Ash and submissive Eva in a threesome. Not sure how serious it can get beyond that.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
yes. only jess path is good ash. as BloodyMares mentions its a hookup. can also include other girls if eve submissive.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

talk to eve and compliment her relationship with dave. during first visit with jack make sure jack interacts with you instead of eve. in club choose to kiss eve insteag of interacting with gang members. that should be it. try bad points less than 3

Reactions: Dudlbert

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yes.

My favorite route is Ash dumping Eric with no sex beforehand, messing around with Eve, and going for Jessica as a good girl to ensure she changes for the better and will give you a good ending with her. Giving Jack blue balls is very satisfying :devilish:
Yeah, all the paths I finished so far were:

Semi-good girl with a crack addiction with Eva cheating on Dave with The Guy with BBC and Ashley.

Thug Life Path without Eva betrayed Enrico and got killed

Thug Life Path with Eva & Arthur betrayed Enrico and took over

Good Girl route with Good girl Eva

Good Girl route with Changed Eric

Good Girl Route with Changed Jessica

Replayed Good Ashley/ Eva to get Dave&Jessica together

Planning on doing Dave Route with Good Ash&Bad Ash maybe/

I decided I don't want to do Jack, and those other pricks route. Besides I use the CG galley mod if I just want to watch the scenes and different variables so I'm good.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, all the paths I finished so far were:

Semi-good girl with a crack addiction with Eva cheating on Dave with The Guy with BBC and Ashley.

Thug Life Path without Eva betrayed Enrico and got killed

Thug Life Path with Eva & Arthur betrayed Enrico and took over

Good Girl route with Good girl Eva

Good Girl route with Changed Eric

Good Girl Route with Changed Jessica

Replayed Good Ashley/ Eva to get Dave&Jessica together

Planning on doing Dave Route with Good Ash&Bad Ash maybe/

I decided I don't want to do Jack, and those other pricks route. Besides I use the CG galley mod if I just want to watch the scenes and different variables so I'm good.
You can try single GG Ash who is/has slept with everyone (except gang members & Iris). Most difficult path because of importance of choices in playthrough

Epilogue includes Ash in casual relationship with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Pretty late to the party and im sure, someone pointed it already out but if you are with Eva you can get text about cheating on her with guys without ever doing it. Pretty weird.:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes