MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Too bad Ashley couldn't get dad out his depression. I guess that's the only thing that bothers me about the story: the man is clinically depressed (so needs help) but is just dumped as a loser by all and sundry without the slightest empathy. I wish there had been a story path to help him get back on his feet.
Love the art style, it's beautiful and sets the game apart from all the DAZ/HS games out there. And the writing is top notch.
He is dumped by his wife (your mom), but how he eventually reacts to that depends a lot on
1- How you treat him
2- How you report to him your mom's situation (is she happier now or not)

He can be depressed, he can be ok, he can fall in love with you...

The game is worth multiple replays.

I have a walkthrough (the link is on the OP) that could help you try different paths.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Just played this through today. Title should have been 'Good Girl Gone Better' :cool:.
Seriously, really appreciate how the game allows you to make the choices, even when some seem to be the direction the developer would prefer. There were a few instances where I feared I was going to be forced into things I didn't want for Ashley in this run (when she goes to the club with Jack & Tyrone even though she clearly didn't like either of them through my choices) but it all turned out all right. No means no in this game. Got a very very tattoo-free happy ending out of it for Ashley and Action Hero Eric.

Too bad Ashley couldn't get dad out his depression. I guess that's the only thing that bothers me about the story: the man is clinically depressed (so needs help) but is just dumped as a loser by all and sundry without the slightest empathy. I wish there had been a story path to help him get back on his feet.
Love the art style, it's beautiful and sets the game apart from all the DAZ/HS games out there. And the writing is top notch.
There is a story path to get him back on his feet, refer to these 2 posts if you want to know how:
https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-eva-kiss.2633/post-3056854
https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-eva-kiss.2633/post-8550076

There is also an incest route with him, and while getting Ashley's dad out of his depression is a prerequisite for the incest route, you don't have to go through with it so you can just help him get back on his feet and then pursue a less controversial relationship with a different character.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
He is dumped by his wife (your mom), but how he eventually reacts to that depends a lot on
1- How you treat him
2- How you report to him your mom's situation (is she happier now or not)

He can be depressed, he can be ok, he can fall in love with you...

The game is worth multiple replays.

I have a walkthrough (the link is on the OP) that could help you try different paths.
Thanks for your reply and the hard work on the very extensive walkthrough (already downloaded it yesterday after the playthrough).

Jul 10, 2022
I have played this game so many times and found so many paths... I think I have explored every scene with every variable finally.

I wish Eva Kiss never completed this game, and just kept going with it instead of making Our Red String... I'm not knocking that game it is great, but I love this one more. Imagine the scenes that we are missing out on from a possible 2+ more years of development on GGGB:

Iris as a persuadable love interest in general with as many scenes as Eva. You only really get her in group scenes.

Iris Eric Ashley threesome... Fuck a brother and sister at the same time.

Iris Eric Arthur Ashley fucking in front of cuck Eric...

More Death Routes... 5 people can die in various playthoughs.
Dad if you are a jerk to him in every interaction.
Eva if you bully her and spread her nudes.
Eric can die if you make certain choices he never comes back from Africa.
Arthur will kill himself in prison if you turn him in.
Ashley can get killed if Eva is not in the gang and she sides with Wilson.
EVERY character should have deaths...

Doug is sort of a minor character, but has a lot of scenes. He is in some like with Eva threesomes, and you get a lot of 1 on 1 scenes, but you can't really be with him to the end... At one point Doug wanted you to go high school stuff with him like go to football games and stuff... That's an opening to meet all sorts of new characters from a high school. Maybe Ash has an old teacher there she can fuck. Maybe there are some cheerleaders. Iris is friends with him maybe they have a little party with Iris and some friends. There is enough content missing there to fill a game.

When you are first getting involved with the gang and you gotta go with Wilson to mug some nerd... That nerd... That was his only scene. It feels like that nerd could have became a character.

When you get a job at the office there is a "Fat Office Bitch" you met at the club and had some drama with shortly before that. I forget her name, but I call her "Fat Office Bitch". There are no scenes extra or special scenes involving her no matter how nice or mean you are to her in any of paths I have ever taken. It would have been nice to have an enemy or friend path with her. You can bullly eva to death... but not her? You can trick Iris into fucking her dad, but not her? This bitch is an obvious antagonist... You never get to fuck with her royally...

Dad has a lot of action, but no threesomes... It would have been wicked if there was a "Special Foursome Route" Where Dad fucks Iris and you fuck Arthur in a daddy daughter day sort of deal. The problem is you can't setup Arthur with Iris and be with Dad in the same run. There would need to be a patch to make it so you can have both paths more fully. The only way to be on both paths is to be with Dad and then fall for arthur drugging you later, and then arthur gets all of his old scenes back except for the Iris one...

Jessica's family gets mentioned in a number of scnes, but are never shown. Her mom and dad should be shown.

Jessica can't be cheated on.

"Bad Jessica Route"... Good Jessica is a love interst... Bad Jessica is not...

"Bad Eva Route"... For the most part you are only really with Eva when she is being good. You can't be lesbians running that gang together for example.

"Jessica Joins the Gang" Only Ash and Eva can join the gang...

"Natasha at Tyrone's pool party" She should be an option to invite to Tyrones party, but you would need to not invite Eva or have good Jessica because 4 max.

Only Iris or Ashley will ride Tyrone at pool party. He picks one of those 2... but earlier when asked to kiss his favorite girl he can kiss Iris or Ashley or Jessica... That must have been cut.

Natasha is only a minor love interest. You can't get with her in the end and steal her from Damian.

There is no path where you can get Mom & Dad back together... Would be awesome if you could have a 3some there too. She is pretty much stuck with Ethan and you can not sabatoge that, but you can sabotage other relationships like Eva and Dave.

Hugo (Jacks Brother)... There is only 1 sex scene with the guy, and it's a threesome with Tyrone. Plus he fucks over Jack and you can't help Jack get revenge. He is light on content.

There is no "Double Switch" ending... By Double Switch I mean... Ashley ends up with Dave and Eva ends up with Eric. Eric can't even fuck Eva in any scenes.

"Eric In Africa"... They show this one girl on Instagram there. She is never shown besides that. It would have been nice to follow Eric POV for a while as he is in Africa. In an "Our Red String" sort of way.

More Prostitution... Sometimes you can suck a gangmember dick for drugs or have arthur be a sugar daddy. A little more prostitution would have been great... Especially if Ashley is selling other girls pussies...

"Revenge on Wilson"... If you are reluctant to meet with him and brush him off mostly but go and are reluctant he will pretty much rape you. There is no way to report him for rape or get someone to beat his ass.... He can also fuck up Dave pretty bad and there is no way to get back at him for that either. He can be betrayed and murdered in the one scene but that is "Gang on gang violence". It would be nice if Ashley and Dave & maybe even Eva could have all gotten together and murdered Wilson.

"Prison Life"... This could be a massive branch. If you are in the gang but you don't run from the cops and don't snitch on the gang then you got to prison. That's a whole new environment for new characters and scenes.

"Dave Cuck Routes"... You can make Eric a cuck, but not Dave... It would have been nice if Eva could have gotten him in an open relationship turned him into a cuck... Maybe do a dave + eric both cucks watching Eva and Ashley fucked by other men thing.

More Tattoos... Ashley should be able to get a QoS tattoo.

"Steal Ethan Route"... Why can't Ashley Steal her mom's new man?

"Dad's New Fat Girlfriend"... Dad can meet a nice fat lady and get with her in one of the endings. What if she is the mother of "Fat Office Bitch"? There could be some more story there...

These are just some of my thoughts on scenes that could have been that we will never see.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I have played this game so many times and found so many paths... I think I have explored every scene with every variable finally.

I wish Eva Kiss never completed this game, and just kept going with it instead of making Our Red String... I'm not knocking that game it is great, but I love this one more. Imagine the scenes that we are missing out on from a possible 2+ more years of development on GGGB:

Iris as a persuadable love interest in general with as many scenes as Eva. You only really get her in group scenes.

Iris Eric Ashley threesome... Fuck a brother and sister at the same time.

Iris Eric Arthur Ashley fucking in front of cuck Eric...

More Death Routes... 5 people can die in various playthoughs.

Doug is sort of a minor character, but has a lot of scenes. He is in some like with Eva threesomes, and you get a lot of 1 on 1 scenes, but you can't really be with him to the end... At one point Doug wanted you to go high school stuff with him like go to football games and stuff... That's an opening to meet all sorts of new characters from a high school. Maybe Ash has an old teacher there she can fuck. Maybe there are some cheerleaders. Iris is friends with him maybe they have a little party with Iris and some friends. There is enough content missing there to fill a game.

When you are first getting involved with the gang and you gotta go with Wilson to mug some nerd... That nerd... That was his only scene. It feels like that nerd could have became a character.

When you get a job at the office there is a "Fat Office Bitch" you met at the club and had some drama with shortly before that. I forget her name, but I call her "Fat Office Bitch". There are no scenes extra or special scenes involving her no matter how nice or mean you are to her in any of paths I have ever taken. It would have been nice to have an enemy or friend path with her. You can bullly eva to death... but not her? You can trick Iris into fucking her dad, but not her? This bitch is an obvious antagonist... You never get to fuck with her royally...

Dad has a lot of action, but no threesomes... It would have been wicked if there was a "Special Foursome Route" Where Dad fucks Iris and you fuck Arthur in a daddy daughter day sort of deal. The problem is you can't setup Arthur with Iris and be with Dad in the same run. There would need to be a patch to make it so you can have both paths more fully. The only way to be on both paths is to be with Dad and then fall for arthur drugging you later, and then arthur gets all of his old scenes back except for the Iris one...

Jessica's family gets mentioned in a number of scnes, but are never shown. Her mom and dad should be shown.

Jessica can't be cheated on.

"Bad Jessica Route"... Good Jessica is a love interst... Bad Jessica is not...

"Bad Eva Route"... For the most part you are only really with Eva when she is being good. You can't be lesbians running that gang together for example.

"Jessica Joins the Gang" Only Ash and Eva can join the gang...

"Natasha at Tyrone's pool party" She should be an option to invite to Tyrones party, but you would need to not invite Eva or have good Jessica because 4 max.

Only Iris or Ashley will ride Tyrone at pool party. He picks one of those 2... but earlier when asked to kiss his favorite girl he can kiss Iris or Ashley or Jessica... That must have been cut.

Natasha is only a minor love interest. You can't get with her in the end and steal her from Damian.

There is no path where you can get Mom & Dad back together... Would be awesome if you could have a 3some there too. She is pretty much stuck with Ethan and you can not sabatoge that, but you can sabotage other relationships like Eva and Dave.

Hugo (Jacks Brother)... There is only 1 sex scene with the guy, and it's a threesome with Tyrone. Plus he fucks over Jack and you can't help Jack get revenge. He is light on content.

There is no "Double Switch" ending... By Double Switch I mean... Ashley ends up with Dave and Eva ends up with Eric. Eric can't even fuck Eva in any scenes.

"Eric In Africa"... They show this one girl on Instagram there. She is never shown besides that. It would have been nice to follow Eric POV for a while as he is in Africa. In an "Our Red String" sort of way.

More Prostitution... Sometimes you can suck a gangmember dick for drugs or have arthur be a sugar daddy. A little more prostitution would have been great... Especially if Ashley is selling other girls pussies...

"Revenge on Wilson"... If you are reluctant to meet with him and brush him off mostly but go and are reluctant he will pretty much rape you. There is no way to report him for rape or get someone to beat his ass.... He can also fuck up Dave pretty bad and there is no way to get back at him for that either. He can be betrayed and murdered in the one scene but that is "Gang on gang violence". It would be nice if Ashley and Dave & maybe even Eva could have all gotten together and murdered Wilson.

"Prison Life"... This could be a massive branch. If you are in the gang but you don't run from the cops and don't snitch on the gang then you got to prison. That's a whole new environment for new characters and scenes.

"Dave Cuck Routes"... You can make Eric a cuck, but not Dave... It would have been nice if Eva could have gotten him in an open relationship turned him into a cuck... Maybe do a dave + eric both cucks watching Eva and Ashley fucked by other men thing.

More Tattoos... Ashley should be able to get a QoS tattoo.

"Steal Ethan Route"... Why can't Ashley Steal her mom's new man?

"Dad's New Fat Girlfriend"... Dad can meet a nice fat lady and get with her in one of the endings. What if she is the mother of "Fat Office Bitch"? There could be some more story there...

These are just some of my thoughts on scenes that could have been that we will never see.
Couldn't have agreed more...
Never a game gave me such vibe like this one...

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022

1) More Death Routes... 5 people can die in various playthoughs.

2) Only Iris or Ashley will ride Tyrone at pool party. He picks one of those 2... but earlier when asked to kiss his favorite girl he can kiss Iris or Ashley or Jessica... That must have been cut.

3) There is no "Double Switch" ending... By Double Switch I mean... Ashley ends up with Dave and Eva ends up with Eric. Eric can't even fuck Eva in any scenes.
I also played this game a lot of times, trying a lot of variations, and I want to correct you in some of your statements:

1) I think you got confused about Eric, because he cannot actually die in any way. Also there are three others characters who can die:
Wilson if you betray him or if you side with him without Eva in the gang.
Edgar if you betray Wilson or if you side with Wilson with Eva in the gang.
Enrico if you side with Wilson with Eva in the gang.
And Ashley can also die if you accept the deal with the cops, but she's not good enough to be saved from Enrico by Eric.

2) This one is a very little correction: Tyrone can only kiss Ashley or Jessica when asked to kiss his favorite person. He only kiss Iris if he's asked to kiss the person on his left.

3) Eric can fuck Eva in a threesome near the end of the game.

I also want to add that some of your suggestions are really interesting, but they will never happen except maybe if someone create a mod to expand the story. I don't think Eva Kiss will ever go back to work on GGGB.

Jul 10, 2022
I also played this game a lot of times, trying a lot of variations, and I want to correct you in some of your statements:

1) I think you got confused about Eric, because he cannot actually die in any way. Also there are three others characters who can die:
Wilson if you betray him or if you side with him without Eva in the gang.
Edgar if you betray Wilson or if you side with Wilson with Eva in the gang.
Enrico if you side with Wilson with Eva in the gang.
And Ashley can also die if you accept the deal with the cops, but she's not good enough to be saved from Enrico by Eric.

2) This one is a very little correction: Tyrone can only kiss Ashley or Jessica when asked to kiss his favorite person. He only kiss Iris if he's asked to kiss the person on his left.

3) Eric can fuck Eva in a threesome near the end of the game.

I also want to add that some of your suggestions are really interesting, but they will never happen except maybe if someone create a mod to expand the story. I don't think Eva Kiss will ever go back to work on GGGB.
1) I don't know exactly how I did it... but on one route I got Eric to die while in Africa and he never came back. It was in a previous update of the game. I have not been able to duplicate that, but he actually dies in Africa if you do some strange combination of things I forget what it was. I think I was in a relationship with him and then I just totally neglected him while he was away. Like I didn't even give him cam shows and he died and I got mad at him every time I could... he died.

You are right a lot of the gang people can die. Encino can die too.

2) Well... he can kiss all 3 there. Close enough.

3) No... you messing with me? Got a save file or instructions how to get it? I know you can get Natasha in a threesome at the end. I know there is a Jack / Eva threesome & A Eva Dave threesome... I have never gotten an Eric, Eva, Ash threesome... (EDIT nvm... found it... nice...)

Reactions: rafa243

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I have been brainstorming a remaster/expansion of GGGB. (Though I neither have the knowledge nor the talent to put it into action.) The stuff has been sitting in a folder for a while now and I thought "Fuck it, just post some of it." So here we go. I outlined 43 scenes in roughly 12 groups based on existing paths in the game. I have gathered some reference images for locations and character models and the next step would be to edit the location images (photoshop filters) and look for reference images for the sex acts. There should be roughly four distinct images per scene.

- Title [Location] (characters)
Description [scene type; reference scene]

----------
At college:
- Fraternity Party [frat_out, frat_inside] (Ash, guys)
Ashley is invited to a frat party on campus, there she can either flirt with a guy or girl (good) or get drunk and be part of an orgy. [b/g or group]

- Sorority Initiation [soro_out, soro_in] (Ash)
As part of the yearly rush of the hottest sorority on campus Ashley has to endure several stages of hazing, where she has to complete dares with both other pledges. If she refuses she has the option to get revenge on the head sister later. [g/g group]

- The Festival [festival, tourbus] (Ash, Iris, guys)
Ashley won a vip ticket to a music festival, she decides to bring Iris. The bands are great and the girls is even invited backstage to party with one of them. [group]

- The Professor [uni, prof] (Ash, prof)
Ashley is failing her media and journalism class, she sets up a meeting with her professor to discuss her grade and possible extra credit. [g/g]

- The House Party [dorm_out, dorm_in] (Ash, Dave, Eric, Jess, Eva, Iris, Kevin)
Ashley is invited to a house party, she can bring a guest (Dave,Eric,Jessica,Eva,Iris) after a couple of drinks they loosen up and run into Kevin. [b/b/g or b/g/g]

----------
Porn Job: [couch]
- The Casting (non-Tyrone route) (Ash, guy)
Ashley is invited to audition for another photoshoot, little does she know that it is for a porno. Once she arrives at the agency and sees the casting couch she realizes what she is getting into. Is she willing to do what is necessary to get the job? [b/g]

- Porn Shoot [kitchen] (Ash, guy)
After her casting Ashley is called back for a serious shoot, with a crew and everything. In the scene she has to play the Nanny who gets caught masturbating and now has to beg the man of the house to keep her job. [b/g]

- The Bachelor Party [strip] (Ash, guys)
Ashley is offered to attend a bachelor party at a strip club to give a small solo performance. The pay is good and the guys seem cool and offer Ashley drink after drink, she may end up giving them a performance the groom to be will never forget. [solo, group]

- The Expo [expo] (Ash, guys)
Hot of the heels of her first couple of scenes Ashley is choosen to attend the porn Expo. There she will have the opportunity to network and even give a live performance. [b/b/g]

----------
Arthur Exclusive:
- Loaned by Daddy [bar, arthurroomnight] (Ash, Arthur, guy)
An old college buddy (Hartmann) from Arthur is in town and they want to have a good time. They go out for drinks and later in the evening Arthur calls up Ashley to join them. [b/b/g]

- The Maids [arthurroom] (Ash, Iris, Arthur)
Arthur is in for a treat, Ashley bought some naughty maid outfits for Iris and herself. [b/g/g]

- Poker Night [poker] (Ash, guys)
It's Arthurs' monthly poker game after a streak of bad hands he goes for the big one, to sweeten the pot he put up Ashley as collateral. Even though he thinks he can't lose, for once fate seems to be against him. [group]

- The Vacation [airport, paradise, paradise_room] (Ash, Arthur)
Arthur is taking Ashley on a vacation to the caribbeans and he has bought some special toys for the occasion. [b/g]

----------
Gang Scene:
- Getting Info for the Gang [airport, cartel] (Ash, guy)
The Gang is about to make the deal of a lifetime, however they have not worked with the cartel before and need some intel. The send Ashley down south to negotiate the details. [b/g]

- The Drug Deal [thug, warehouse] (Ash, guys)
With the information Ashley was able to get at the cartel villa the gang has two options. The can go for a smooth but not very lucrative deal or let Ashley distract the guards and snatch the entire shipment held at the warehouse. [b/b/g]

- The Jail Visit [jail, conjugal] (Ash, guy_gang)
One of the Gangs runners has been caught and may testify in court. Enrico/Wilson asks Ashley to visit him in prison to ensure he keeps his mouth shut. [b/g]

- Kidnapped by the other Gang [motel, cartel] (Ash, guys, girl)
After scoring the motherlode of drugs the Gang decides to lay low for a while. Ashley is hiding out at a motel but the cartel manages to find here there. She is kidnapped and brought to the villa, where the kingpin explains what is going to happen to Ashley. [b/g, b/g/g, group]

----------
Tyrone Scene:
- The Award Show [???] (Ash, Tyrone, guys)
Tyrone's first album is nominated for a rap award, Ashley is invited to the award show where she can either celebrate with Tyrone in the limousine ride home or go to a strip club with him to blow of steam. [b/g or b/g/g/g]

- The Record Studio [record] (Ash, Iris, Tyrone)
Hard at work on his new album Tyrone needs to relax he asks Ashley to come over and bring a Iris with her. [b/g/g]

- The Dubai Trip [dubai, dub_hotel] (Ash, Jolene, Tyrone, guys)
Tyone is booked for a concert in Dubai, Ashley and Jolene tag along. During the trip Jolene lines up a new business deal but needs somebody to grease some palms. [group]

----------
Escort Job:
- The Escort Service [vixxen, hotelroom]
Ashley meets an older man at Vixxen who reveals that he runs an escort agency, before she can work for him she has to convince him that she is an worthwhile investment. [b/g]

- The Priest [church_out, church_in]
Ashley is hired by a priest, she has to dress up like a nun and play the confession game. [b/g]

- The Prize [streetrace, bikebar]
Ashley is hired by a biker gang to be the prize for a street race. She can bring Eva/Jessica/Iris or for extra money or perform with another escort. [b/b/g/g]

- The Boardroom Meeting [highrise, boardroom]
Ashley is hired by a powerful CEO to work on the partners after a boardroom meeting, his requirements are very specific but the pay is almost too good to pass up. [group blowbang]

----------
At the office:
- The Business Party [work, office]
Ryan has completed Mr Hartmans' project, to celebrate this he organizes an office party where Ashley can pull him and Hartman aside to properly toast the occasion. [b/b/g]

- Boss Play [office]
Again Ryan has an important business call and is really stressed about it, Ashley decides to move under his desk and relief some of the tension. [b/g]

- The Reporter [work, worknight]
The success of Ryans business does not go unnoticed. A reporter (one of Ashleys professors) wants to do an expose and is interviewing Ryan. Ashley walks in and discovers the interview is very hands-on, she can decide to participate or just watch. [b/g/g]

- The Christmas Party [work]
It is the company Christmas party, Ashley dresses up for the occasion she can have some fun with Ryan or get drunk and go wild, maybe too wild. [b/g or group]

----------
Lesbian:
- The Fitness Challenge [gym1, gym2] (Ash, girl)
Alpha Fitness holds a competition an Ashley is participating, she can sabotage her opponent or compete fairly which will result in different consequences in the changing room afterwards.

- The Spa Day [spa] (Ash, Eva/Jess)
Ashley and Eva/Jessica decide to have a girls day out and visit a spa, there they will relax and have some fun. [g/g]

- The Model [studio2] (Ash, girl)
Ashley is offered a lucrative modelling job where she meets a gorgeous model who is very flirty but how far will Ashley take this. [g/g]

----------
Shoplifting:
- Caught Shoplifting [shop, security] (Ash, guy)
During a shopping trip Ashley has her eye on a new expensive necklace, the nice clerk at the jewlery store lets her try it on. Later she either by mistake (good) or intentionally (bad) steals the necklace and is caught by security. She may find a way out of this yet. [b/g]

- The Interrogation [policestation, interrogation]
Ashley gets caught shoplifting or selling drugs and is interrogated by police. During this she tries to bargain her way out, but unsucessfully. Since it is her first offense the judge offers her community service. [b/g]

- Parole Officer [ash_room]
As part of her community service Ashley has to meet a parole officer, who tries to abuse his power. [g/g bdsm]

----------
The Wheel: [wheel]
- The Swinging Party 1-2
Ashley is further introduced into the wicked ongoings of the Wheel. During her second visit she has to service Ethan and his business partner, after that her mom cleans up the mess. On her third visit she can bring a guest, of course she invites Arthur who leads her in on a leash and joins in the group fun. [b/b/g and group]

- BDSM 1-3 [wheel, dungeon]
After Ashley's second visit Ethan calls her and reveals that she has qualified to visit the basement of the Wheel. There she can participate in three BDSM scenes that get increasingly more daring, including one with Eva [b/g, b/b/g/g, group].

----------
The Relationship: (Eric, Dave, Eva, Jessica)
- The Vacation [airport, paradise, paradise_room]
Ashley and her boy-/girlfriend decide to go on vacation, at the hotel the meet a beautiful waitress and invite her to their room. She turns out to be a freak between the sheets though. [b/g/g or g/g/g]

- The Engagement [restaurant, park]
Ashley gets a call by (Eric, Dave...) to dress and meet at a fancy restaurant. After dinner, the go for a walk in the park and (Eric, Dave...) pulls out a ring and asks Ashley to marry him/her. Overwhelmed and happy Ashley decides to jump him/her right then and there [b/g or g/g]

- The Present [room]
Still on cloud nine the newly engaged Ashley decides to give her boy-/girlfriend a present. She buys some naughty lingere, a blindfold and some handcuffs. [b/g or g/g]

----------
Other:
- The Realtor [new_app]
Ashley has to look for a new place, the realtor wants to put her on the waitinglist but Ashley might be able to persuade him, if Ashley is in a relationship with either Jessica or Eva she will come along. (bad/good) [b/g/g]

- The Car Repair [street, garage_out, garage_in]
Ashley's has car troubles and has to visit a garage. She can either pay for the repair or find another form of payment for the mechanics. [b/b/g]

- The Trainride [train_out, train_in]
Ashley's car is broken down, so now she has to take the train, on the train she can flirt with another passanger (bad) [immediate HJ/threesome], or get harrassed by (good) another passanger and give in (bad) [fingered].

- The Halloween Party [halloween]
Ashley is invited to a Halloween Party at a club (from sb in college or at gym) she has to pick an outfit (witch, nurse, catwoman) at the party there are different options (bad) depending on outfit (witch=b/g/g) (nurse=b/g) (catwoman=group).

Gomezrafa213

Jul 24, 2022
Please do you have to do a remaster or an expansion? Good girl gone bad. I want to see more scenes of Ashley fucking other guys in a relationship with Eric, Dave, or Jack, or another guy. i have a few ideas of scenes i would like to see the first one i would like to see is a scene where eric invites ashley over to his house for a movie and eric's dad is there too and the three of them watch the movie the father eric starts to touch her parts and touches his cock and masturbates him without the boyfriend noticing, eric goes to the bathroom or goes to cook and ashley sucks eric's father's cock and fucks her. later eric tells ashley to go to sleep and she accepts, then eri's father wakes up ashley and tells her that he wants to fuck her again, he goes to the other room and thinks about making love. I would also like to see ashley and aric on vacation on a cruise, also on a plane and eric or ashley thinks about taking eric's father because he gives him a hard time, then when he sees her in the pool he is touching eric's father's cock without let eric see him, then he fucks her in her room and eric hears moaning in his father's room and knocks on the door and tells him he's busy or he met someone on the cruise. I also want to see Kevin and Ashley as boyfriends, and more things that I want to see, those are some ideas that we can see.

Reactions: HurtTrotter

Happilypositive

Oct 30, 2022
In the route where Ash becomes a nouveau porn star and watches her first porn with Eric, I wonder if there's actually the scene in which Eric goes to the premises, watching Ash filming porns just as Ash dares him to after they finished watching.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I always wonder how Jasmine hides a schlong that big. Yes, I know it's easier when flaccid, but it should've still been a noticeable bulge.
Maybe she's a tuck master? If I made Jaz, I'd make her with a bulge. But I guess she was designed without one for the reveal in the gym showers?

spenk

May 4, 2018
1) I don't know exactly how I did it... but on one route I got Eric to die while in Africa and he never came back. It was in a previous update of the game. I have not been able to duplicate that, but he actually dies in Africa if you do some strange combination of things I forget what it was. I think I was in a relationship with him and then I just totally neglected him while he was away. Like I didn't even give him cam shows and he died and I got mad at him every time I could... he died.

You are right a lot of the gang people can die. Encino can die too.

2) Well... he can kiss all 3 there. Close enough.

3) No... you messing with me? Got a save file or instructions how to get it? I know you can get Natasha in a threesome at the end. I know there is a Jack / Eva threesome & A Eva Dave threesome... I have never gotten an Eric, Eva, Ash threesome... (EDIT nvm... found it... nice...)
Arthur should put Ash on the leash then cum in a bowl and let her lick the bowl clean ...
or she has to rim 5 very old friends of him (also on the leash), while wearing a piggy snout ;)
Or he should mak sit Ash on a outsize black dildo (if she had IR before)
Would also love to see that Arthur is blackmailing Ash and forcing her to do more nasty things
That would match Ashley ...

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I replayed the game last year looking at the source so I discovered a few other paths. That game is really the most intricate, one that is similarly complex is New Coral City (currently on hold). But I don't recall to have seen Eric actually dead, but I could be forgetting because many months have passed and there are so many scenarios. Are you sure it's not the path where Eric is believed to be death for long but he actually comes back unexpected and changed?
***​
If a remake of this game was made, with new paths, I would not mind a complete change of the graphics with 3D rendered images. I do like the current version but to replay it again I would need a big motivation, and improved graphics with new content, same eroticism, would do. OK I know it will never happen.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone know which are the real models/pornstars that Eva Kiss uses?
The character design is mostly custom, at least for this game. There's no clear IRL reference that inspired the look of these characters. Eva mostly refers to real porn to choose the general poses for the scenes.
Many Ashley poses are derived from pictures of Little Caprice.

Reactions: spenk
4.70 star(s) 378 Votes