MrHorn

Apr 28, 2017
anyone know of games that have a similar story as Arthurs path.
a girl slowly gets corrupted into doing the nasty stuff ashley and arthur do together?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How do you get Eva to go to Jess' birthday party?
I remember I got it one time, but yeah, been a while.
It's kind of a weird set up if when I think about it. But you have to 10+ good points to encourage Eva for the first time at Jack's gym, but if you also want to participate in doing the drugs you have to have 4 bad points. It's possible, but it's threading a needle, because doing good karma actions in the early game tend to reduce bad karma and vice versa.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
It's kind of a weird set up if when I think about it. But you have to 10+ good points to encourage Eva for the first time at Jack's gym, but if you also want to participate in doing the drugs you have to have 4 bad points. It's possible, but it's threading a needle, because doing good karma actions in the early game tend to reduce bad karma and vice versa.
OK, cool. So that's why I haven't been able to get it. Yeah, that's a little metagamey, when you need to know exactly how to roll in order to get it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
How do you get Eva to go to Jess' birthday party?
I remember I got it one time, but yeah, been a while.
Can't have more than 1 BP in gym for 1st time. You should be able to warn Eve about Jack or Ash must have have fooled around with Jack instead. If you don't get to warn Eve she dosn't come to the party.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
How can I make Dave and Jess together?
Make sure Jess is not on drugs. Dave and Eve break up and Ash is not interested in Dave. Go all good options with Jess. In hospital after Dave is beaten up you get option "didnt know you cared about dave" the Jess Dave part is triggered.

To help Jess stay of drugs you need max friendship points. The key scenes are
1. help her with homework when you first meet.
2. skip class and go out with Jess to tattoo parlor (optional. Dosn't effect much except for dialouge change)
3. when meeting later and Jess is late dont comment

Reactions: msleomac

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i have no idea, how can i get good ending with Tyrome? Where Ash won't be brainless BBC cocksucker. Nor if it possible. . .
Anyone tried that and know how to get this?

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes