Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
JD gallery mod still getting error when you play the scenes after editing ashley appearance.
You might be editing her appearance to have changes she shouldn't have at that point in the story. If there aren't picture of it drawn it's going to throw back an error.

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
You might be editing her appearance to have changes she shouldn't have at that point in the story. If there aren't picture of it drawn it's going to throw back an error.
I've tried it on my computer. I set her to be totally bimbos but the moment i choose earlier scene for example, the mod just game me a pop up of her phases to choose without throwing any error. so i thought the android version supposed to work the same.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
no chance for this game or the other to be sold on steam right?
Probably not this game, because of the incest, but Eva did say on Patreon about the possibility of ORS going to Steam. There has been some drama with one of the artists and some other issues, so not really sure if it's still on the table. Just letting you know it was talked about at some point.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Probably not this game, because of the incest, but Eva did say on Patreon about the possibility of ORS going to Steam. There has been some drama with one of the artists and some other issues, so not really sure if it's still on the table. Just letting you know it was talked about at some point.
maybe making so incest is a patch but Idk how much work that would be

aaayahoo666

Nov 24, 2023
I love this game, but they rush the ending unnecessarily, instead of develop the ending into the plot. I mean you try to pursuit a corruption path, and when you finally reaches it the game just ends with a huge story telling about your choices.

I would like to see more choice based content after you define your path in order to make those endings more enjoyable, specially Eric's beta cuck path. There are so many choice-based things in game that Ash could do with that poor boy, that would make that ending epic.

Reactions: Andrea9999

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I love this game, but they rush the ending unnecessarily, instead of develop the ending into the plot. I mean you try to pursuit a corruption path, and when you finally reaches it the game just ends with a huge story telling about your choices.

I would like to see more choice based content after you define your path in order to make those endings more enjoyable, specially Eric's beta cuck path. There are so many choice-based things in game that Ash could do with that poor boy, that would make that ending epic.
I wouldn't say endings were rushed. There are so many games that deserve that title than GGGB. Considering the branching options and its the Dev's first game I say it was pretty well done.

Though I do agree there is so much more potential storylines and gameplays left in GGGB that can be expanded upon. I think that's a common comment from fans of this game and everyone hopes EveKiss might return to expand on the game. Which personally I don't think will happen.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

soprano31

Nov 12, 2021
How do I reach the Jessica ending? Seems like I am missing something. :unsure:
For Jessica GF path you need to not be in a relationship with any one and broken up with Eric. Plus kissed and had sex with Jessica on previous choices. She will propose to you when Eric returns.

To avoid being a Drug addict....never take the drugs even once.

No Nat Ending as of now. Hopfully it will come up in the DLC Eve is planning

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes