Adultress

May 20, 2021
There are 3 paths to Dave x Jessica and Ash x Eve - Good, Naughty, Bad

In all paths Jessica needs to be good. Ash helps her get out of drug use and gives her a positive attitude. Encourage Jess and Dave about their feelings for each other.

1. Good Ash x Eve:
What Blurpee69 mentioned is straight forward path.
Basically choose blue options.
When you have options to corrupt Eve don't which leads to wholesome relationship with Eve.
When option comes encourage Eve to leave Dave for Ash. Ash can or will not be in relationship with her BF.

2. Good Ash x Naughty Eve:
Basically the same as path 1.
But you choose to make Eve naughty (not corrupt. That's different).
This gives you option to create open relationship or explore both your deviant side.

3. Naughty Ash x Good Eve:
Basically the same as previous path 1.
But here Ash is sexually active (level depends on your choices).
Makes Ash more aggressive in pursing Eve if you want by choosing optional red choices.

4. Naughty Ash x Naughty Eve:
Basically the same as previous path 3.
Ash is sexually active and you choose to make Eve naughty.
Option to create open relationship or explore both your deviant side.

5. Good Ash x Corrupt Eve:
Ash encourages Eve to cheat on Dave with Jack.
Be open to Dave about her cheating and encourage Eve to mend her relationship with Dave. Dave will dump Eve.
Continue to let Ash be Eve friend and pursue her leading to relationship after breakup.
Can become exclusive or have open relationship.

6. Naughty Ash x Corrupt Eve:
Same as path 5 but Ash is also corrupt.

7. Bad Ash x Bad Eve
Basically the thug path. But its basically a sharing and mini harem path with gang members.
Need Ash and Eve to embrace drug use and interact positively with gang members.
Will get option to join gang
Is there a way for Ash to steal Dave from a good Eve?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a way for Ash to steal Dave from a good Eve?
Only if Ash pursues romantic relationship with Eve.
1. Eve and Jack don't hookup.
2. At club for Eric going away celebration kiss Eve to avoid gang members
3. Will eventually get choice to tell Eve to dump Dave. Ash will dump Eric if not already single
4. Will have choice to be in dom or sub in relationship which opens up possibility of open relationship

Feb 27, 2019
is there a guide if I want to go for specific paths? (dad route, eva route, jess route, etc) the scene guide is confusing to follow and bubu's flowchart doesn't say go for this branch for X route

aaayahoo666

Nov 24, 2023
View attachment 3659178

This masterpiece deserves a remake!
add animations and 2DCG of the same quality as Our Red String.
A remake + new DLCs content would be great. Remake the game as is only with new art (similar to ORS art) is easy, but this game has so many paths that would be a shame to waste it's potential. Instead of rushing the end game, Eva Kiss should develop each one in more complexes plots, releasing them as new DLCs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

unknowncutie

May 3, 2024
This is the best AVN I have ever played! Possibility to modify your character, all the routes, length, awesome! Graphics are on the cheaper side, but that is absolutely not a downside.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
A remake + new DLCs content would be great. Remake the game as is only with new art (similar to ORS art) is easy, but this game has so many paths that would be a shame to waste it's potential. Instead of rushing the end game, Eva Kiss should develop each one in more complexes plots, releasing them as new DLCs.
Somebody needs to figure out a way (or rather easy and highly successful) way to redraw the images from GGGB using WebForge and the Models/LORAs by Tigerace. I tried that but the problem is empty space for essentially layers for RenPy and no real batch redrawing methods.

We need somebody more familiar with StableDiffusion/WebForge who at best also understand training and optimizing models. After that at least a remaster is possible. For additional DLC you would need somebody to reprogram the entire game in RenPy. As it stands you need to redraw a couple thousands images, so still a large task.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I reckon the chance of her returning to GGGB and revamping it, is zero. The reason she rushed the ending, was because she was becoming bored and needed to do something new. She's already suggested that Our Red String, will now be shorter than she originally intended. Which indicates, she's already thinking about the next new project. Most Devs don't want to spend a decade or so, working on the same game, even if a lot of their patrons would like it to go on forever, and explore every conceivable plot, any of them have ever imagined. You can't create, if you no longer have the motivation to carry on.

Reactions: Back and GokutheG

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
She's already suggested that Our Red String, will now be shorter than she originally intended. Which indicates, she's already thinking about the next new project.
This means that EK cannot cope with work and does not want to release updates once a year or even less often. At the current point in ORS development, thinking about a new game is just crazy when you can't handle the current project.
In terms of earning money, if i were EK, i would listen more to the wishes of subscribers. Still, EK is not a great writer (like G. Martin, with whom she compared herself to some extent in some “weekly” reports). Let's be honest, if you remove all the visuals from EK games and leave only the text, then it will be boring self-repetition from chapter to chapter.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This means that EK cannot cope with work and does not want to release updates once a year or even less often. At the current point in ORS development, thinking about a new game is just crazy when you can't handle the current project.
In terms of earning money, if i were EK, i would listen more to the wishes of subscribers. Still, EK is not a great writer (like G. Martin, with whom she compared herself to some extent in some “weekly” reports). Let's be honest, if you remove all the visuals from EK games and leave only the text, then it will be boring self-repetition from chapter to chapter.
So, are you suggesting EK should just go through the motions, revamping a game she's totally moved on from, purely to satisfy a minority of her patrons, who can't let go? If anything was guaranteed to result in a sub-standard product, then it's that!

Reactions: GokutheG

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
So, are you suggesting EK should just go through the motions, revamping a game she's totally moved on from, purely to satisfy a minority of her patrons, who can't let go? If anything was guaranteed to result in a sub-standard product, then it's that!
I'm not offering anything. I was responding to a specific quote and my answer has nothing to do with the GGGB remake.

a minority of her patrons
You can't know for sure.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm not offering anything. I was responding to a specific quote and my answer has nothing to do with the GGGB remake.

You can't know for sure.
I'm much more likely to be right than you are. If more of her patrons were interested in a revamp of GGGB, than in continuing the development of Our Red String, then they'd be surely making a huge fuss about it, but they aren't. So I think we can say, with a lot of confidence, that only a minority support that point of view.

There is no GGGB remake, except in the imagination of some obsessive fans. GGGB has had it's moment, and I enjoyed playing it. It definitely doesn't need to be revisited again, simply to update it with better graphics.

Reactions: GokutheG

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I'm much more likely to be right than you are. If more of her patrons were interested in a revamp of GGGB, than in continuing the development of Our Red String, then they'd be surely making a huge fuss about it, but they aren't. So I think we can say, with a lot of confidence, that only a minority support that point of view.

There is no GGGB remake, except in the imagination of some obsessive fans. GGGB has had it's moment, and I enjoyed playing it. It definitely doesn't need to be revisited again, simply to update it with better graphics.
And i repeat once again - there was practically not a word about the remake in my messages. Why are you writing to me about it? :WaitWhat:

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes