Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
Haven't played in so long and just realized there's a Jasmin DLC? What does that even add? Obviously content for Jasmin? Didn't even know they came out with DLC for this game

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I remember Jasmin being that but did they add more content to their character? Just curious if they did because I know Jasmin was trans/futa before they added the "DLC" tag to the game
Well, I didn't play the older version... Ashley can romance Jasmin in this version and end up living with her (Jasmin ending), and If you don't end up with her, she can participate in a threesome with Eric, Jack, or Davi, if you end up with one of them and is on good terms with Jasmin.

Maybe that's what the DLC added?

Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
Well, I didn't play the older version... Ashley can romance Jasmin in this version and end up living with her (Jasmin ending), and If you don't end up with her, she can participate in a threesome with Eric, Jack, or Davi, if you end up with one of them and is on good terms with Jasmin.

Maybe that's what the DLC added?
Yeah, I think that's what the DLC did add. Don't remember any of those decisions/endings lol

Reactions: jackdanniels

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I remember Jasmin being that but did they add more content to their character? Just curious if they did because I know Jasmin was trans/futa before they added the "DLC" tag to the game
No, Jasmin is the DLC character. She wasn't in the game originally, hence why all of her scenes are isolated from everyone else, and why Jack awkwardly asks at the club if he needs to tell Jasmin to leave Ash alone. You get one threesome scene with Jack that was added, otherwise Jasmin appears entirely alone and never interacts with other characters.

4.70 star(s) 386 Votes