Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I would love a "cuck Eric with Jasmine" option at some point.

Also a way to make Ash+Eva+Bad!Jess an ongoing threesome.
I expressed earlier in this thread that I'd like to see Eva's hate for Jess put to rest via a threesome with her and Ash.
It would feel like a satisfying conclusion to her character arc, at least I feel it would.

Reactions: tonicase24

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Ash+Eva+Jess, it can happens after you move out from Dad's house
Just as a one time scene though as far as I know. I want to be able to have it be supported as a relationship option.

Poly support in general would be good actually though I imagine way too much work.

I also want to be able to make Mom/Dad/Ash happen now that I have confirmed it is possible to nail them both in one game :)

VaCR

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, folks, can anybody help me with an error I get while playing the game? Previously, I skipped this error window succesfully, but now it causes the infinite loop of the same error in the event at Ethan house, after Ash inhales her dope. I had tried to use save editor online for checking the "fame" value and noticed that the saves that I have been constantly copying from older versions to newer ones don't even have "fame" string compared with newer I made meantime for comparison. As I understood any save editor can't add this fame string into another save, so what should I do? I don't want to restart the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Ok, for the people who ask about good Jess and Dave.
Not sure if it's the only way but is what I do: Bad Eva, make Dave and Eva break, and good Jess, when good Jess comfesses her love for good Ash, reject her and suggest to go with Dave.
Profit.

4.70 star(s) 378 Votes