juanito

Jun 19, 2017
The last time I played this was ages ago, I see now that it is completed. I recall that there was a pretty cute girl who was… the sister of the MC's boyfriend. She had black hair I think.

Is she romanceable/is there content for her?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The last time I played this was ages ago, I see now that it is completed. I recall that there was a pretty cute girl who was… the sister of the MC's boyfriend. She had black hair I think.

Is she romanceable/is there content for her?
Iris. Yes. There's several scenes you can have with her, but no, she is not romance-able.

Reactions: juanito

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
does tyrone have different endings? So far he always ends up a rap star, the only variable is whether you're part of his circle or not. Are there any endings where his ambitions fail?

kkplatoon

Nov 5, 2017
will there be a good girl gone bad v2 or we are sticking with Our red string for now.

needed an addition where ashley is pregnant but doesnt know whose child is she bearing? like a mistery one night stand mixed with memory loss. just food for thought. where in the event if she decides to keep the child, must choose to lead the life with eric, arthur, anyone else or raise it herself or side step from it by giving up the baby for adoption. also can include "the father" hunt like rachel from friends, confront or leave him be.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Here is my scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v1.2 Final Hope it helps :)
gg mate. Good job writing all of those endings down!

will there be a good girl gone bad v2 or we are sticking with Our red string for now.
Our Red String for now. Eva wanted to revisit GGGB someday to fix some bugs (perhaps for Steam release), and she also had plans about adding DLC about Eric. But given how ORS is her sole focus right now, I wouldn't expect anything new for GGGB at least until she's done with ORS, unless she decides to take a hiatus to work on GGGB, which is very unlikely to happen.

Reactions: dundun

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

needed an addition where ashley is pregnant but doesnt know whose child is she bearing? like a mistery one night stand mixed with memory loss. just food for thought. where in the event if she decides to keep the child, must choose to lead the life with eric, arthur, anyone else or raise it herself or side step from it by giving up the baby for adoption. also can include "the father" hunt like rachel from friends, confront or leave him be.
Only Our Red String.

Wouldn't expect any additional story elements here like that, at most we might see an Eric DLC but that's about it.

Story is done with, she isn't planning on adding more to it.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Trying to get a specific ending can be such a pain, think it's going good only for it to go tits up.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes