moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me if it makes much difference to the story when choosing who to borrow money off for a dress for the birthday party.

P.S. Does this game have a walkthrough?

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, any chance to add choice to refuse birth control and add pregnancy risk options? Kills it for me a little that even if playing the responsible one who does not sleep around you are forced onto brith control.
Not during the main story, no, but there's pregnancy in a few of the endings.

dwightschrute

May 31, 2020
Hey veterans, I've been trying to get Ash to be the gang leader for a long time now. Can't succeed. She either dies or becomes a gang hoe.
Can somebody help?

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
I think it depends on if Eva joins the gang as well or not. you have to betray the lead and Eva kills him i believe

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Hey veterans, I've been trying to get Ash to be the gang leader for a long time now. Can't succeed. She either dies or becomes a gang hoe.
You need to join the gang and when selling drugs in Vixxen goes bust, you have to run from the police. Later choose Wilson over Enrico and if Eva is also in the gang and you are still friends with her you will survive that and become a gang boss.

Reactions: Brickman

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wanda from "Where the Heart is" looking like a slutty Ash....no wonder I like Wanda so much...

screenshot0002.png

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Probably just me, but I feel kind of uncomfortable playing this. Also aroused, but there's something about it that screams wrong. I'll chalk it up to the stellar writing, believable characters and modern setting. Maybe it hits closer to home than most games of its kind. And the drug use and suicides don't help either.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Probably just me, but I feel kind of uncomfortable playing this. Also aroused, but there's something about it that screams wrong. I'll chalk it up to the stellar writing, believable characters and modern setting. Maybe it hits closer to home than most games of its kind. And the drug use and suicides don't help either.
You're not alone. Because of that reason, I try to avoid the creeps in this game. The Thug route will probably the one that I won't bother to play, no matter how curious I might be.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a full lesbian route for Ash to have 3some with Eva and Ash's ex's sis? I swear once when I played earlier that it was setting up for such the route of play

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a full lesbian route for Ash to have 3some with Eva and Ash's ex's sis? I swear once when I played earlier that it was setting up for such the route of play
Be dating Eva, be the dominant partner so you can tempt her with the idea of a threesome, choose to bring another woman to the threesome, if you are in good terms with Iris she should be an option. (Don't quite remember if being completely loyal to Eva blocks the option of tempting her with a 3some, so if it doesn't work you might need to sleep around a bit).

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Be dating Eva, be the dominant partner so you can tempt her with the idea of a threesome, choose to bring another woman to the threesome, if you are in good terms with Iris she should be an option. (Don't quite remember if being completely loyal to Eva blocks the option of tempting her with a 3some, so if it doesn't work you might need to sleep around a bit).
I get that part however I believe when I did view the art/scenes previously there wasn't one for Eva Iris and Ash in a full threesome

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I have tried to get the pregnant with dad ending but no success with that. Anyone have an walkthrough for that?

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes