Seeking Good rape games?

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Whether it's through blackmail,sexual harassment or just outright rape if anyone could help me find some that would be nice thank you.

Note no RPGMs pls

I've played Four Elements Trainer,Personal Assistant,Banquet of Sadism,Milfy City,Incubus City,Incbus City Extended Edition,The Tyrant,Dirty Pool,Rogue-like,Something Unlimited,Something Unlimited Trainer,Our Fate,Echoes of Lust,Cure My Addiction.Nightingale 2019,Annie's School Days,Indecent Desires, The Ravager,Fantasy Trainer,World Hero Trainer and I don't like the Ikabur trainers .

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
1.) In Brothel King you run a brothel and enslave girls. You can either buy them at a slave market or woo them by pretending to be romantically interested in them and then convince them to become your slaves so that you can rent them out as whores. You can slowly train girls to be whores over time by gradually easing them into it or you can just rape them anally, orally, vaginally etc. It is your choice. You can enlist the aid of a sadistic elf to discipline girls that haven't been agreeable with what you want them to do by forcing them to have sex with farm animals, monsters, etc. There are numerous girls to choose from, many of which are based on Disney princesses and other characters from popular media but others of which seem to be unique to the game.

In addition to running the brothel there is also a larger story going on that you can follow or ignore at your own pace. You have the entirely optional choices of raping a couple of policewomen in that story. There are probably other instances that I am not thinking of too besides those. There is a significant amount of rape and related themes in Brothel King but they're all optional. You could instead choose to treat your slaves nicely. It is entirely up to you.

2.) I recently started playing another game called Goblin Lord. In that game you play as a goblin who was kidnapped and tortured by humans. You escape and get to take revenge on the humans by kidnapping and raping human women. You can also force them into prostitution to other humans and let a group of goblins gang-rape them. I've only captured one girl so far, but there seems to be paths for capturing several others.

3.) It's kind of short, but Rape Day is also a game that involves a lot of rape. You play as a human survivor in a zombie apocalypse and have the option of raping several female survivors and also have the opportunity to have sex of debatable consensuality with a few female zombies. The graphics are good but the game isn't very long so you run out of choices pretty quickly. The developer tried to sell this game through Steam and caused a massive uproar a few months ago among mainstream audiences who weren't previously aware that rape games existed and thought that Rape Day was an anomaly. Ironically, it was their publicity about how morally awful Rape Day was that first made me aware that such games existed and led to my discovery of the whole genre and playing of other games like Brothel King that make Rape Day look tame! Anyway, Rape Day is a reasonably well done game but it is unfortunately abandoned.

Last edited:

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Personal Trainer has elements of rape or forced sex and also highly entertaining with lots of great humor and a wide variety of partners.

Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
Games containing rape...

1) [Unity] [Completed] Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer [v1.0.1] [Pink Tea Games] -(Sequel)

2) [Ren'Py] Brothel King [v0.15b] [Goldo]

3) [Others] [Completed] Strive for Power [v0.5.25] [Maverik]

4) [QSP] Jack-o-nine-tails [v1.8 HF] [Old Huntsman et al.]

5) [Unreal Engine] 90 Seconds Slave [v0.7.10.2] [DumbCrow]

6) [VN] [Ren'Py] The Tyrant [v0.8.5 fix] [Saddoggames] (Not much of a rape game, but if you like rapes you could like this.)

I'm not describing those since I put links, just check it out and find out if it please you !

[Edit]: Basically most of the slave / brothel management games have rape content, try to look for these.

Lucifer.M.S

May 7, 2018
Whether it's through blackmail,sexual harassment or just outright rape if anyone could help me find some that would be nice thank you.

Note no RPGMs pls

I've played Four Elements Trainer,Personal Assistant,Banquet of Sadism,Milfy City,Incubus City,Incbus City Extended Edition,The Tyrant,Dirty Pool,Rogue-like,Something Unlimited,Something Unlimited Trainer,Our Fate,Echoes of Lust,Cure My Addiction.Nightingale 2019,Annie's School Days,Indecent Desires, The Ravager,Fantasy Trainer,World Hero Trainer and I don't like the Ikabur trainers .

Your own list is recommendation of rape content. thx mate and sorry for not giving any in return.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Vae Victus is a game where you play as a warlord who conquers neighboring countries and build and empire. So far the rulers of all the neighboring countries are female and the MC rapes them when he conquers their countries. Each country has a quest that leads up to the conquest and there are several other women in each quest that the MC can choose to rape along the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22