2.50 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
It is not warranted because there is a tag called "Mind Control". Netorare specifically means being cheated on. The tag used to be just called "NTR" but now they even spell it out. And it doesn't "matter little" because all 3 are separate kinks. You may like 1 but not the other 2.
and all three are still classified as NTR. the mind control is what turns it from cheating into NTR as she's being influenced into having sex with them. While all ntr is cheating not all cheating is NTR. Intent/consent is the thing that lets you differentiate which is which. dunno what part of my original comment was so hard for you to understand.

if it is mind control you can argue that it is rape. She doesn't consent really since someone else is making choices for her
she's being influenced by the mind control into having sex with them. this is why i class it as NTR and it is also rape.

That is not the way F95 does things. You can read about it in the tag list.
I agree with half of what you said, but it's irrelevant.
On F95 netorare should only be tagged if the MC has love interests who cause jealousy to the MC. No exceptions.
i didnt tag the game so okay. I might be more used to the way Panda tags stuff and used that as my reasoning instead of what f95 has it as

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2482512

Overview:
Yomi is a retired mage who lives a normal married life in a peaceful village. Despite not having fought any battles for a long time, a large number of monsters appearing in the nearby forest results in her being dragged back into the fray when Yomi is asked to help exterminate these monsters. Yomi accepts the request and battle the monsters for the first time in years. However, as expected, the monsters are too powerful for her to beat. As Yomi thinks about ways to defeat the monsters, for the sake of her town, a mysterious man named "Matoo" comes to her with a suspicious proposal. "I can easily make you stronger!" Yomi is troubled by his tempting proposition...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-21
Release Date: 2022-11-23
Original Title: イイところは○○○がもってく話
Developer: 42 Shop -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: Agnaricson
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2482532 View attachment 2482534 View attachment 2482535 View attachment 2482537 View attachment 2482538
View attachment 2482539 View attachment 2482541 View attachment 2482542 View attachment 2482543
where is the netorare tag?

Dec 21, 2018
If this is mind control, I'd say it's pretty lightweight. I hate mind control in h-games, but I had a blast translating this
Thank you for your translations. This game was a lot more fun than I thought. I loved the slowish corruption, but I thought the ending was too quick. I wish that we could stew a little bit longer as the lewd crest overtook the main character completely.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
the NTR tag is warranted because she is being influenced into having sex against her will. If she was willingly having sex with other men than her husband then it’d be cheating but since she’s being mind controlled into having sex it means it’s NTR. It matter little if it’s netorare, netorase or netori as all of those are NTRs
agree to disagree, there are different classifications for ntr. each one has different conotations and the specifics of this game should be explained in the introduction on the front page here, not just listed as generally ntr.

chitchit2

Sep 8, 2022
Hope you enjoy my translation, everyone!

If you liked the game, please support the developer by buying the game on dlsite so we can get more naughty adventures in the future!
too bad they went offline ever since december. I dont think they will make new game or even comeback

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
You might actually be able to legitimately beat this game without NTR, but you'll get an ending no different than the normal NTR ending. I edited a save, because grinding for that would have been the worst of NTR.
Can I ask you how you edited the save? I want to go for the "purity path" and later on the NTR path, but I don't want to spend too much time farming gold..... I've been almost 1 hour doing the same thing and its annoying

Thanks!

Craztic

Oct 6, 2018
i accidentally finished without getting any nsfw scenes... dont use saveedit lol i gotta replay it.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes