2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
Guys the random black CMD screen that pops up and closes really fast on start up is back again :cry:

Aug 4, 2017
>Trojan this
>Trojan that
All of this is Achaeancel cope and propaganda. Helen was made for BTC (Big Trojan Cock).
In all seriousness, if Kaspersky-chan and BitDefender-Tan say the game is clean then it's clean. Honestly I'm surprised at the bravery (or disregard) of so many people just running basic ass WD and downloading from sites like these.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
aaaand let the NTR discussion... begin!

View attachment 2482859
See? Good things come from NTR. So never ask “iS nTr aVoIdAbLe?” ever again.
Is avoidable?
Yeah but maybe I want to avoid good things, ever think of that?
NTR overdose
Game wants to netorare you. Steal you significant one [PC] away from you. LOL
Ntr cant go wrong there :cool: (y)
Game is named as NTR , so NTR is avoidable, guys (y)
Is avoid ntrable?
You might actually be able to legitimately beat this game without NTR, but you'll get an ending no different than the normal NTR ending. I edited a save, because grinding for that would have been the worst of NTR.
ARE GOOD THINGS AVOIDABLE?!? Yes, this is a meme.
NTR is avoidable if you beat the game with cheated stats :D, though if you do that theres no sex scenes. I did it as a test
if i see NTR tag I'm in because i want avoid avoidable NTr because I'm interested in avoiding unavoidable NTr.
"Good things come from NTR."

View attachment 2484505
NTR haters frothing at the mouth at the game's title.

Laddies and Degenerates ,

I have pinged you here today to establish the absolute fact,

NTR is avoidable....but at what cost

The cost of time. It cucks you of the one commodity more valuable than a relationship. Time. And for what? The sense of achievement from not being cucked. Good enough for me.

( 1679502363507.png
(Actual time varies because of save scumming a lot, in order to not lose game and proc evasions on enemies)
my final equip:
1679502469154.png

Ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love me a multi-path game, so the 3-4 hours burnt in was somewhat rewarding.

I can attach Both my saves too so that I can delete the game now k thanks bye.

Edit: Note, there might be a third ending now that I think about it, if you don't touch the stone tablet in the end and get and not get Green'd

Edit2: "Suppose'd 3rd Ending"

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Laddies and Degenerates ,

I have pinged you here today to establish the absolute fact,

NTR is avoidable....but at what cost

The cost of time. It cucks you of the one commodity more valuable than a relationship. Time. And for what? The sense of achievement from not being cucked. Good enough for me.

( View attachment 2487186
(Actual time varies because of save scumming a lot, in order to not lose game and proc evasions on enemies)
my final equip:
View attachment 2487190

Ending:

I love me a multi-path game, so the 3-4 hours burnt in was somewhat rewarding.

I can attach Both my saves too so that I can delete the game now k thanks bye.

Edit: Note, there might be a third ending now that I think about it, if you don't touch the stone tablet in the end and get and not get Green'd

Edit2: "Suppose'd 3rd Ending"
The dot in my message holds a secret meaning, it's there because #282624 my mad skillz!

• Wow
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
> Good things come from NTR

Yeah no.

And certainly not this game lmao

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only good thing that comes from NTR is getting rid of a girlfriend or wife you don't want anymore

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: vsytk

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
i think i know why people think this is a trojan because if t run on rpg maker then it automaticly put the warning sign or trojan
so i think that a false positive answer from ur anti virus or VT because if u check every game who run on rpg maker then 100% VT gonna pop up a warning sign obout the .Exe

i mean look i put the same game ( not good thing come from ntr ) ( but same thing either way )
the first one isunder .Rar and nothing come up

but if i do it directly on the .exe on the second attempt

it tell me there is a virus / trojan
doesnt make any sense
and that the same Game !!!
the only thing i did is put one under rar the other just search the Exe

except every game that i download are trojan what the point of this site then cause i never seen any clean site with so much forum who and who don't ask you to put ur Credit card for what reason and having 3 Trillion and on the side
i meanat some point u can have a virus with gif so

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
anyone know how to re- "rpgmvp" the images so you can substitute images in. I thought I'd manually uncensor this one because it was short but converting to png -> uncensoring -> converting back to rpgmvp -> the images don't load in the game.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
anyone know how to re- "rpgmvp" the images so you can substitute images in. I thought I'd manually uncensor this one because it was short but converting to png -> uncensoring -> converting back to rpgmvp -> the images don't load in the game.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes