2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
The important part of NTR is the fact that she doesn't want to cheat. Whether she's being coerced, blackmailed, hypnotized, etc. It's gotta have a wife who has no intention to cheat being put in a situation where she feels she has to. "Cheating" often just means "bored housewife fucks the plummer" which is vastly different from the nearly universal NTR theme where the woman would've never cheated if not forced. The reason it's important to me to make the distinction is because I love NTR, and hate boring old cheating. It's like if I was a metal head and suddenly everything from Death Metal to Nu Metal to Metal Core was just condensed down into "Hard Rock"
Evil Oak you make some good point :WeSmart:

Reactions: N0ctis007

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Got a virus ping from multiple programs and Windows instantly deleted it.
I downloaded the gofile link, if that matters.
Its a false positive. Windows Defender (if you are using it), has had a lot of bad updates recently.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Neither 7zip, nor WinRar will open it citing virus issue.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
It is not warranted because there is a tag called "Mind Control". Netorare specifically means being cheated on. The tag used to be just called "NTR" but now they even spell it out. And it doesn't "matter little" because all 3 are separate kinks. You may like 1 but not the other 2.

So Male MC games can be classified as cheating but not for Female MC games? Do you realise the contradiction here? We play as the MC regardless of gender. We don't suddenly become the husband when the MC is female.
Are you having mental issues right now? When did I say anything about that? What I said is that the genre has NOTHING to do with either male or female MC, or rather, that the whole argument of "The MC is female, therefore Netori and not Netorare" made no sense. You should seriously consider taking some reading comprehension classes or at least doing some exercices when you have spare time.

Jambi Zoldyck

Apr 19, 2020
Hope you enjoy my translation, everyone!

If you liked the game, please support the developer by buying the game on dlsite so we can get more naughty adventures in the future!
I'm glad you're alive and that you exist, in case anyone has ever told you that. Greetings from Chile my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Finally, Good NTR Game, MC is female, and guy isn't much active. Unlike Scars of Summer

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Man I've been down on my luck lately, maybe this game has a point.

Who wants to come over and fuck my wife? I need good things.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Everything in this topic is about false positives, NTR is bad because you cannot break the 4th wall, etc. but nobody thanks to the user who translated it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
This is a minor point... But all of those preview images are from the Japanese version of the game and not this game.
Thus do not accurately represent this game.
No that means it doesn't accurately represent the translation.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes