RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
This game is one big mess...

After so many months you upload an update that is detected by Virus total as malware (I use eset and it also found it a virus), the update itself is just ridiculous because nothing has changed, you still haven't done anything with Noriko's thread...

btw I never thought the optimization in a RenPy game could be so badly done, nothing has changed since the game's release, your game works as if it was made on UE5 with 4k graphics, too bad it's not...
This is normal, the version on F95 contains a virus to mine cryptos, the patreon or itch.io version on the other hand is totally safe.

Joking aside, I still see people of bad faith.

If it's detected as a virus, it's because we recently switched to Renpy 8.0.3 and as few people have downloaded it yet, it hasn't passed the microsoft trust test.

As for the optimization, we have not stopped optimizing, very big efforts have been made but if people continue to play with devices that do not even have 4GB of ram what can I do?

Selenyhr

Jul 26, 2021
btw I never thought the optimization in a RenPy game could be so badly done, nothing has changed since the game's release, your game works as if it was made on UE5 with 4k graphics, too bad it's not...
I was a bit curious about what you've said, so I've done a little bit of investigating using my 10-year-old i3-3120M laptop that doesn't have a dedicated GPU. The game runs pretty fine, even the huge 5k city map manages to hit decent FPS (50-ish). The only time there was a big slowdown was when the VP9 videos were playing. Due to the Intel HD4000 GPU being made back in Q3'2012, and VP9 being created in June 2013, it obviously lacks hardware decoding for it, and it results in the videos being awfully slow. But at the point of using entry level hardware from over 10 years ago, I was asking for trouble :)

Trying the game on a more recent laptop (Ryzen 5 2500U/Vega 8, so a 5 years old chip), I cannot discern any framerate issue and videos play at full speed.

So my question is, what special kind of potato are you using? This may help you

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the only thing that might run shitty is the videos when you dont use the tater mode in the preferences if you dont have the proper codec installed.

try to read this.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This is normal, the version on F95 contains a virus to mine cryptos, the patreon or itch.io version on the other hand is totally safe.

Joking aside, I still see people of bad faith.

If it's detected as a virus, it's because we recently switched to Renpy 8.0.3 and as few people have downloaded it yet, it hasn't passed the microsoft trust test.

As for the optimization, we have not stopped optimizing, very big efforts have been made but if people continue to play with devices that do not even have 4GB of ram what can I do?
The moderators have said that Renpy
As long as it is planned it is still not in play.

I don't know yet how I'm going to incorporate this kind of content in the game but if it's going to be done it's probably going to be in a threesome.
I know some people have a lesbian fetish and think it is hot. I am not judging anyone elses kinks but I do not have the lesbian fetish. I guess I should have asked the first time because a threesome with bisexual or lesbian content would be a major turnoff for me. It would basically ruin the Li's for me. I need to ask if the theoretical threesome would be optional or, if they are not main characters, if I could avoid them. If it will be optional then I could happily play your game but if is will not be then this would not be the game for me. I am fine with any kink as long as it is optional. Thank you and regardless of your answer I have enjoyed your art.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 854MB
Compressed size PC Q70: 132MB

PC = / Pixeldrain

Mac Version might come later, but there's an issue with the SDK so I wouldn't count on it :(

v0.6.9 nice

Tested use Joiplay(Android), force closed

Joiplay 1.20.023
Renpy 8.03_7.5.3_009
RPGMaker 1.20.25

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
:unsure: It could be crazy but it may be possible to offer the game files separated from the images and videos... In theory i think, so, it could be posted the game as standalone and the users just need to follow the instructions to download and uncompressed in game's folder the resolution version they want... If Full HD 16k or potato's like friendly 480p...

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I last checked in a while ago and I could swear on the discord there was some outline of what's upcoming when, but I don't see it now. Roughly where are we relative to new Noriko content?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
CrapBaskets!!
So saved up 50,000 ¥ and then get jumped and robbed of every yen...i cant even express how pissed off i am at these pixelated anal runoff rejects. Im guessing i wasnt supposed to be able to use the 50k¥ to pay for the supplies needed? And also guessing there's no way to avoid losing it?
Seriously mc needs to hide in waiting for the 2 of the 3 stooges, then fucking SLIT SOME BITCHNOZZLES' THROATS and frame the one u left alive for it, then hold a knife to Akira's tiny little bitchdick while u explain that you killed his fukbois and ur deciding why u shouldn't Lorena Bobbitt his smeagel ass into a noodless bleedout !!!

RAGE.

That is all, ty :LOL:

P.S. RNGeusEX
-Good writing is proven by the ability to form an emotional attachment to the characters so ya' got me there lmao!
-also ya know you're doing well when you can get me to stuck with a sandbox bc gawd I H8 sandbox games typically, but job well done here as well!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
update says sound effects for some animations. which specifically?
I haven't played any previous versions so I can't tell you what wasn't there but there are some sex SFX and some tastefully done moaning tho the moans are on a very short loop, I'd say if they were like 4+ seconds of unique audio they'd be 1000% better, but imho they're well done

Re read this and figured i should've lead with: all of them im pretty sure

Last edited:
Reactions: AD5

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Also, since steam has been ruled out, both after the character change AND the name change, they should just go back to the OG design for the little sister that isn't even involved in *that* way and never was from the beginning anyway.

It's probably too late now though. Oh well.

4.10 star(s) 175 Votes