rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 854MB
Compressed size PC Q70: 132MB

PC = /

Mac Version might come later, but there's an issue with the SDK so I wouldn't count on it :(

v0.6.9 nice

James Mark

May 13, 2018
Hi all, the recent 0.6.9 release crashes every time I try to save. Some file need replacing? Can I use a file from prev. release (within the games folders)? Thanks

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks! Putting that in the renpy folder worked like a charm. Took everything from dump123 and put it in the game folder where it belongs and deleted data.extra afterwards.

After that used this

Seems to mess up the translation but you can look at the code again

For console try this instead as it bypasses a lot of the silly checks.
renpy\common\00console.rpy
Change line 734 from
Code:
    if config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
To this
Code:
    if True: #config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
Added mod to skip the disclaimer after you acknowledge it the first time.

Added mod to unlock the gallery. Hopefully it's forward compatible.

Still works with the new name.
Tested on Goodbye Eternity [v0.6.1]
only used the gallery mod and its NOT compatible

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Well, I come for a question that bothers me a bit, I really like games with important choices that take a lot of paths, but I have a problem with Goodbye Eternity.

Currently, all the choices seem to come across in a harem, while there are multiple endings marked, is this done on purpose to advance faster or will there be multiple paths for the characters? :unsure:
I'm figuring that it would be a lot more efficient developing various character routes that come in this game through a means of harem or crossing over paths- compared to focusing on an exclusive route to its specific closure; but I wouldn't exactly know since I'm not the dev...

Reactions: lTTMl

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
Just wondering, is the "Go home without being seen." the last task for Yasuka corruption route this update? Cause i can't seem to get any further than this.

Reactions: whibber

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
I already finished my game from the last version but I can't use my gallery unlocked from the last version (6.1), does anyone know how to make my gallery unlock? )

Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I think there was an image in v0.6.1 and v0.6.2 of the MC sleeping in Yasuka's bed which is significantly more compressed and lossy in the v0.6.9 version.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Just finished replaying the love and corruption routes for both Yasuka and Asami. Yeah looks like updates after the big content dump concentrate on bugs and background stuff. The main thing is that these updates are coming regularly much more often than most games here) and sometimes there is more visual stuff and sometimes there is more technical stuff (I just hope there be more anal stuff :) )

Awesome thank you Dev for all your hard work!

Mridk502

Sep 1, 2021
GoodbyeEternityAnimated-0.6.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GoodbyeEternityClassic-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Would you upload for the android version? Thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just finished replaying the love and corruption routes for both Yasuka and Asami. Yeah looks like updates after the big content dump concentrate on bugs and background stuff. The main thing is that these updates are coming regularly much more often than most games here) and sometimes there is more visual stuff and sometimes there is more technical stuff (I just hope there be more anal stuff :) )

Awesome thank you Dev for all your hard work!
Got stuck in the new part for corrupt Yasuka when you gotta run around town and "make sure she's ok". How'd you got past that ?

Reactions: dewrules
4.10 star(s) 179 Votes