LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Will we have option to reject LI's in the future , especially Sakuya and Yasuka

It seems we can do it only to one of them(the one wit a rejected path):unsure:
I know you can "reject" or miss out on Yasuka by picking the wrong dialogue choice. It makes her write off the MC as being too immature and ends her path.

Edit: I'm wrong.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Hmm which choice do I have to pick?
Seems I was wrong, I played the last version and picked "isn't that a sexual profession?" in response to Yasuka working at a hostess club. She wasn't impressed by that answer and I don't remember her storyline continuing after that. I checked out the current version though and it still continues but there's a greyed out option where you could remind her that she can change her mind when you're next given a choice regarding her.

Sauzcy

Sep 11, 2023
Seems I was wrong, I played the last version and picked "isn't that a sexual profession?" in response to Yasuka working at a hostess club. She wasn't impressed by that answer and I don't remember her storyline continuing after that. I checked out the current version though and it still continues but there's a greyed out option where you could remind her that she can change her mind when you're next given a choice regarding her.
I guess I'm gonna wait for every choice to be available first before I play the game again (Noriko's "rejected path" option isn't available in the latest version either so I'll just wait cuz i don't wanna change paths)

Thank u for answering tho

Last edited:

UrPPhard

Oct 4, 2018
Damn, I didn't expect this game to be this good. There isn't a lot of content, but the artstyle is really pretty and the story is awesome, especially near the end, during Sakuya's part. I genuinely felt disturbed and grossed out. Can't wait for the full version, it might even be one if my favorite games

Tho that might take a long time, there are a lot of characters with their own stories and seems like devs want every girl to have at least 2 paths. I'll check for updates every now and then

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
29.06.24 [v0.9]

Well, the game has been moved to a new engine, which means the patch doesn't work for new version.
I'll try to make the patch work, but I'm 99.999% sure I will fail.
If anyone can transfer the patch to the new engine, feel free to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made an incest patch.
version: Ren'Py (v0.8.1)
feature: Eng only. mc refer to Yasuka as Mom. Changes some lines in the script; makes Noriko mc's sister.
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
DO i need some kind of walktrough or is just, go with the choice u think is better and all good?

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Gave this game and go and maaan is the writing not deserving of the great art.
Never seen any art in any medium scream "The writer is an incel" as loudly as this one.
Then you haven't played many Japanese VNs, or Japanese-inspired VNs. Honestly, this is more on the tame side. Some of the most incel-y writing I've seen is in the vanilla genre, ironically enough.
That said, yes, the writing could use an improvement.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes