jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
How many H scenes are there so far? I think I've got all of them for Noriko, but is there only one for Yasuka? Nobody else has any right?
Just trying to make sure I haven't missed anything.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
How many H scenes are there so far? I think I've got all of them for Noriko, but is there only one for Yasuka? Nobody else has any right?
Just trying to make sure I haven't missed anything.
Just Noriko in MC's what i call "Once Beta Male still Beta Male" Route ( :ROFLMAO: ) is the female character with more hentai scenes available as far as i know... This is a game that will evolve with time i think, not the fanservice in which girls get in silver tray as fast as possible like a mc donalds.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

HopefullyAnonymous

Oct 2, 2019
I have newest update, I got the dumbells and when I click on them in my room it just sends me to the main menu?
Did you possibly modify the save file and edited your strength stat? Currently it cant go higher than 4. If you did, try playing normally and it should work?

Crimson12

May 16, 2019
really creepy bug (maybe?) one time after that happened, where noriko's face was in all the save files when i hovered over them

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Wait, so you made a Harem game and a girl sees the protagonists dick for the first time without exclaiming in bewildered amazement how big it is? I don't think that's legal.

Reactions: jaysmasons

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just to mention that thanks to the new goal that has been reached ExtraLife will be able to be animated.

You will be able to see it with your own eyes in the next version

What program are you using for animation?

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
If this game has Incest I'm not playing it ,premise seems interesting , but what is the premise ,can someone spoil the game a bit I don't want to run into Incest half way into the game.Are the characters in the images the Sister or mom of the MC or landlord,roommate etc ? like I said can someone spoil the game a bit for me.....

Hroptatyr

Apr 19, 2021
If this game has Incest I'm not playing it ,premise seems interesting , but what is the premise ,can someone spoil the game a bit I don't want to run into Incest half way into the game.Are the characters in the images the Sister or mom of the MC or landlord,roommate etc ? like I said can someone spoil the game a bit for me.....
They are nominally not his mother and sister.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What are they though ?,roommate and landlord ? step sister and step mom ? or something else ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In resume... if Incest tag is not to be seen, there is no incest... That respond your questions?... :v

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 177 Votes