abcba12321

May 12, 2017
file size (extracted)BLAKE3 checksum
ExtraLife-0.3.3-pc.zip328.8MiB (417.3MiB)e5db1a3b7da388473a71e03ce184d406bd0dca28005f7a66bb3d3f2e55498332
ExtraLife-0.3.3-nix.tar.zst209.7MiB (212.5MiB)27a137aa091bc0f2da64179a23635d35b7b510bc2838980a911acc0501681194
compressed game without Ren'Py (v7.4.8) and bundled libraries.

transfer.sh:
anonfiles:
pixeldrain:

¡make sure to read and understand the spoiler-ed text before downloading!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I retarded or what. I have been trying to figure out how to do this for like an hour. I don't know where to start. the spoiler doesn't help. How do I *use* zstandard? just use peazip and it works? if I extract the 0.3.3 download here it just gives a tar archive, and it I go to extract *that*, it errors every time.

Jarofjar

Dec 15, 2020
This game looks great, seems to have good weiting and has amazing art plus a responsive developer.

I am actually a founding level supporter that hasn't played it yet, mainly for one reason.

As I'm sure has been mentioned before, still waiting on the inc. patch. Not just cause I'm a weirdo with a fetish, not a deal breaker to not include it, but because the story kinda feels unnatural and makes less sense if the mc isn't related to some characters. Clearly it was imagined that way so thats how I am looking forward to playing it.

You can change the characters name to mom or whatever but it doesn't have the same effect as a full patch, especially with the "sister" character.

That being said I'm still supporting it and hope someone makes the patch soon.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Am I retarded or what. I have been trying to figure out how to do this for like an hour. I don't know where to start. the spoiler doesn't help. How do I *use* zstandard? just use peazip and it works? if I extract the 0.3.3 download here it just gives a tar archive, and it I go to extract *that*, it errors every time.
No, you're not retarded, the fault lies with me.
The whole process is super simple and straight forward on my system, but unfortunately i can't figure out how to put that procedure into a guide/instructions that anyone can follow.
i've had other people respond with similar issues a few times, but i'm still not sure why the archive is not extracting in one step as it does for me..
even for those who have extracted the files there has been confusion about how to make the actual game run afterwards.
i'm sorry for wasting your time and energy with this.
i should have removed or edited my posts already to save others the likely trouble, i'll be doing that now.

edit:
put all posts behind a spoiler like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Hmm I got to the end of v 3.0 on mac and no sex scenes yet. I haven't missed anything due to my choices or because I'm playinng on mac right?

Also, are there any games similar to this one in terms of art and playstyle?

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
Quick Question:

I got to the end of current version, telling me to search for all hidden Money Spots for cheat menu.

I have found all the hidden Money spots on all scenes (in every scene i have in every single case the maximum amount possible, like 15/15, 8/8)

But the cheat menu wont unlock.

Did i maybe take a wrong path, leaving me without one scene i couldve optionally reach ?

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
Does this run slow or slightly laggy for anybody? or is it just me. Just this game does it to me I don't know if I did something wrong while I installed it or something.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
For what it's worth, curious if the Genre tags are up to date with 3.3? It's a quick easy way to see where the latest content is (I do appreciate 'current' and 'planned', that really should be a requirement for all games), but I find that's the most forgotten aspect of any game to be updated.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well.
For the month of December is planned the release of version 0.3.9 of Extra Life, will contain the same content as version 0.3.3 with the difference that the NSFW scenes will be animated. This will give you a very good example of the potential of the game with animations.
Another important point, the business model may change. I wanted to keep the game free but the banning of Steam and the animations planned much earlier than expected means that if I don't change some things the development may be slowed down a lot.
Here is how I see things, Extra Life will have two versions in the future. One with the static images that everyone knows and another version with all the animations that will be available from the 10$ tier. The 2$ tier will also disappear or rather will be locked, all the people who have the 2$ tier will keep it, it will have the same advantages as the 5$ tier but it will not be available anymore.
I know it may seem difficult for some people but these changes are necessary for the survival of this project.
Thank you to all of you, especially to all the patrons who literally make this project live and evolve, I know I'm repeating it but without you none of this would be possible.
Take care of yourselves.

Damn .. I was expecting some further progress in the game . Hope for some more "landlady" content for the next update. Pray thee!

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well.
For the month of December is planned the release of version 0.3.9 of Extra Life, will contain the same content as version 0.3.3 with the difference that the NSFW scenes will be animated. This will give you a very good example of the potential of the game with animations.
Another important point, the business model may change. I wanted to keep the game free but the banning of Steam and the animations planned much earlier than expected means that if I don't change some things the development may be slowed down a lot.
Here is how I see things, Extra Life will have two versions in the future. One with the static images that everyone knows and another version with all the animations that will be available from the 10$ tier. The 2$ tier will also disappear or rather will be locked, all the people who have the 2$ tier will keep it, it will have the same advantages as the 5$ tier but it will not be available anymore.
I know it may seem difficult for some people but these changes are necessary for the survival of this project.
Thank you to all of you, especially to all the patrons who literally make this project live and evolve, I know I'm repeating it but without you none of this would be possible.
Take care of yourselves.

Damn .. I was expecting some further progress in the game . Hope for some more "landlady" content for the next update. Pray thee!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. The banning of Steam? I'm not caught up. What happened there?

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I believe I am stuck.

I got to the part where the restaurant owner's daughter told the MC her father would temperorarily hire the MC.

But when I went to the restaurant, nothing happens.

Reactions: wiseold6996
Nov 21, 2019
just my personal opinion, but i feel like handcrafted drawings instead of cg models have disappointing slow progress. this happend with many other games like this as well. i think only 2 big titles made it over the past years without losing to much support. saga is capable of pushing content because he has figured out a technique and copies sprites of body parts he can just reuse. i don't see how 1 picture per month can satisfy patreons. i like extra life, the art and the writing and would love to see the game find successes.

Yuuji97

Apr 9, 2018
Just started the game and its the second dialogue that has this problem. Is it normal? i didn't do anything to the game (no mods) and i'm not sure what to do to fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Sorry but can i ask for save from the previous update? I recently had a pc wipe and lost everything but if there's isnt any, I will play it again ;D

4.10 star(s) 177 Votes