Diezlnok

Aug 2, 2017
i finished noriko story on 0.8 ver, and its work fine as long you clear other's story first.
do not enter the dojo to avoid triggering noriko's story

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Goodbye Eternity [v0.8.1] [RNGeusEX]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 196 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Uuuugh, that's one absolutely rubbish change... best case scenario they just put in all the things renpy does and it's the same, more likely situation they don't and you'll be stuck spending half your playtime watching things fade in and out as there's no skip transitions option, have no instant text, etc.
Of all those things no instant text is the worst, I hate text slowly being generated so much.

Might just drop the game, Ren'Py is ideal for VNs, why even use a different engine in the first place?

Reactions: longjohngold

Rintal

May 6, 2017
LOL! This is some next level of grotesque comedy of the absurd. It's like a... parody of all these love-drama anime.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Made an incest patch.
version: [v0.7.9]
feature: mc refer to Yasuka as Mom. Changes some lines in the script.
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
Not compatible with 0x52_URM.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).

When dev changes the engine i will try to make a patch for it too. If I manage to figure it out.
Does this need updating?

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Like lower end phones will even play it smoothly with true 3D in it.

Are they expecting people to play this in public? If you're at home you should either play on a PC or a laptop, it plays better and the art is better on a bigger screen too.
the thing is, kids these days do not have PCs, and the mobile market is growing and growing every day, let's hope the transition is smooth

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes