RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
At the risk of starting yet another NTR shitstorm, I will ask the dev what the intentions are behind the hostess route for Yasuka. You should be clear on this to preemptively address the virgin tears that could fill the thread in later updates.

1. If you encourage her, will it lead to true NTR where she is "stolen" against the MC's wishes?
  2. Will it lead to some groping and maybe even prostitution, but it is according MC's plan to train, corrupt and break her?
  3. Will it leads to maybe some groping and touchy hands, but no sexual encounters and MC can still save her?
  4. Will MC be the one who mainly uses her in sexual ways when she is a hostess? In this case, will she have sexual situations with others?
I'm asking because it seems like the path divergence is here already. The darker tags outlined in current and future tags are likely linked to the hostess path since the other one seems to be a good guy romance route. I don't give a fuck personally, but you should clarify for people who might like darker stuff, but will tremble with rage when it comes to any form of "sharing" stuff.
I think that clarifying this point is necessary, no NTR is planned for this game now or ever.

Extra Life looks fantastic!

But rule 2 from https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/ is: Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

2dcg adventure big tits corruption dating sim female domination harem humor male domination male protagonist milf mobile game multiple endings point & click romance sandbox school setting teasing at least.

Also, the "money collected" sound effect has half a second delay before playing, you might need to cut off the silence in the beginning.
I have to add his tags because the paths leading to corruption and blackmail can already be chosen so I think it was necessary to indicate it.
The same for harem and multiple endings and teasing. school setting can be put in planned

RNGeusEX two things.

1. you should apply/request to get the dev tag.

2. Patch.... patch is your friend... that you should get "someone else" to do (you but not you). Since patreon is against actual incest and inseki (non-blood family). Or you could just let relationships be set by the player (but that can impede dialogue). Many ways for "totally not you" to get around it.

But if I may suggest.... don't make the patch make it step... people who are into incest tend to not really like step (is like taking the icing off the cake before you eat it).

Anyway I shall watch this with interest. And will most certainly play it if there is a true harem path (MC only one doing the touching), which by what you have already said seems to be the case.... so I look forward to playing it.

Bonus:

With the trainer are you adding a sole MC path? Like how akabur separated the group stuff and the MC only stuff so you could complete it without anyway else touching them but you.

Cause I personally like trainer stuff, but not when sharing... cause mans no share. My property, is my property when I train, I train for my benefit no one else's, is my hard work, why should someone else reap the rewards. :p

or will the player be forced to share/use/(whatever term you want) the girl with others if doing any sort of trainer path?
1. I made the request but the staff must be busy
2. I need to think about this further as it could potentially impact the story
Bonus : The trainer is well planned but it will take a few updates before everything is in the right place

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm not a sandbox fan. But this game is unexpectedly very pleasant.
Renders, animation (even on the global map), music, transitions between locations - everything is at the highest level.
I have no problems with any fetishes, but I would like clarity on the routes for each girl, because as far as I understand, already in the demo the choice matters.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
does talking back to evil girl. lead towards the maledom path? or is talking back to her gonna make us lose her?

aside from that great game. awesome art. and although i dont like sandbox this game makes it pretty simple. i kind of wouldnt mind a walkthrough later just so we can have an idea of where our choices lead.

but yeah keep up the good work and good luck to you dev.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
does talking back to evil girl. lead towards the maledom path? or is talking back to her gonna make us lose her?
On Discord the Dev said:

the first choice you make with her is decisive, one takes you towards the possibility of being dominant or dominated, and the other sends you towards the possibility of rejecting her or blackmailing her

DHLxs

May 5, 2021
Hi RNGeusEX the game is very promising with the top quality artwork (character designs,map,environments) but also due to the nice interface.I look forward to the gameplay and the story as well. I hope you will continue to develop the game.
PS: You should make or add a f95 signature about the game because people could advertise your work when they post on the forums.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hi RNGeusEX the game is very promising with the top quality artwork (character designs,map,environments) but also due to the nice interface.I look forward to the gameplay and the story as well. I hope you will continue to develop the game.
PS: You should make or add a f95 signature about the game because people could advertise your work when they post on the forums.
Oh that sounds interesting where can I ask for signature?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Usually it's a gif that the dev makes and add it to the game's thread.I think you don't have to ask.
on occasion some fans will make them as well. usually after a few updates or if the game has promise and enough attention. considering how much attention this game got i'd say its a matter of time. i think some ppl take requests but i cant remember who they are. i just see them pop up on a thread like "fan sigs now available"

Reactions: DHLxs

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
On Discord the Dev said:
thanks for the answer....yeah heres hoping for a walkthrough cause from what i gather. the first choice to being more dominant is not to tell her off? which is weird to me cause it feels like telling her off would lead to the dom/blackmail path and the letting it go would lead to the femdom/avoid path.

but yeah thanks again.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
It's been stated for a long while, including by devs/modders who have gotten warnings/reviews from Patreon, that step-family is incest in the eyes of Patreon. Heck, you can run a simple search of F95 for "step incest patreon" and get umpteen threads that include quotes from warnings by Patreon.
Thanks, this helped. I only found one reliable looking post: https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v1-0-2c-extra-faerin.3691/post-280382 with a statement from patreon support.

If you know any other posts that have some kind of primary source information, please share or put it in https://f95zone.to/threads/does-patreon-bans-step-sibilings.46147/ even.

2. I need to think about this further as it could potentially impact the story
These might help.

Hopefully having multiple languages won't make it harder.
You could go for:
[s_name] "[Jennifer](Sis), it really hurts down there, could you give it a kiss so it gets better? Pretty please?"
[m_relationship][m_pRelationship] "What was I thinking? I am his [caretaker](mother), I can't just go around at night, sucking [Jack](my son)'s dick while he's asleep!"
Man, this is hard. Did anybody happen to write a full list of grammatical English cases/variables to cover for average stories?

And you might have to replace longer messages if important to your story (spoiler tag for a reason, don't click it if you're this kind of sensitive):
(Patreon) "[m_sexBedMsg01]" = "I can't believe how good it feels to have your dick in my pussy!"
(Patch) "[m_sexBedMsg01]" = "I can't believe how good it feels to have your dick in the hole from which I gave birth to you!"

Alvein (RPGM) for example lets the player define the relationship word.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bonus : The trainer is well planned but it will take a few updates before everything is in the right place
Will there be trainer path where you can keep them to yourself? Would like to know in advanced so I know whether or not to avoid it. (As I said before, Mans don't share :p )

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
This looks like a very promising game. So much so that despite it clearly not being in the planned tags section, i simply must ask if there will be any possibility for gay romance in the future, in either this game or any of these "extensions" mentioned on patreon.

Woura

Jul 14, 2020
congrats on the first release, i hope the game will keep up until the final release
i don't have the money to support the development right now sad, i wish i can

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes