Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Simple, cause 0.6 is for 10$ patrons (and up) you are getting the altest version here for free anyway and while the game developer is active here, he has accepted the fact he is on a pirate site. If someone provides the link here for the patrons he semi accepts it(to my understanding|) . But he will not provide it himself.
You're right @Faerin accept because is a Great Dev, a Great Guy and are being a Great Friend for everyone that is playing the game ;);):)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Start a game, make a save and close the game, open the save file in a text editor like notepad, there will be a line very near the top that is something like Incest >False< Change it to True, save and close the file, relaunch the game and load your edited save while cursing Patreons moral police.
this should be pinned

Reactions: ISCHY and arrend

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I am missing one thing from Veronica's stats and that has to do with her panties? I got the dont wear any to work, and none during chores. I got all the other stats filled out, because of this I'm stuck at 95% completion for her stats to be 100% ! I was going to download the 100% save file for 6.0 to find out but I do not see one.
Great job.:extremelyhappy: Most new members don't bother to read or use search. I am glad you took the initiative.

@Carlo S is the resident expert on MotHouse...he will be your go to guy. His English translator program isn't that great, but you will get the idea of what he is saying.;) Have fun playing the game.:)
I found out through the saved game Carlo S posted I had already had her take off her panties in front of me, but I didn't complete all the tasks from 5.6 and it appears my previous save games seem to be in conflict with the new version, so any tasks I did not perform, but now try to preform won't register in the game. I got a couple ideas I'll try before I start anew!

I kind off figured Carlo S was the man to talk to, I see a lot of posts by him helping people out, glad to see there's some good people on these forum sites :p

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I found out through the saved game Carlo S posted I had already had her take off her panties in front of me, but I didn't complete all the tasks from 5.6 and it appears my previous save games seem to be in conflict with the new version, so any tasks I did not perform, but now try to preform won't register in the game. I got a couple ideas I'll try before I start anew!

I kind off figured Carlo S was the man to talk to, I see a lot of posts by him helping people out, glad to see there's some good people on these forum sites :p
Thanks Brother, like My Brother @planetmorpheus said, I'm doing some English Courses, but I learn. x'Dx'Dx'D Thanks for both, the two are Great ;);):)

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, as promised this is the reply I got from Patreon, feel free to share this with other creators.
As I feared, it's not just a matter of hiding content behind a paywall unfortunately.
For now, I need to do some hard thinking as this has a major impact on my game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok I have searched and followed the walkthrough and the only thing I have not been able to get is the Mom Aunt conversation @22:00. All I can do is peek at her.
I have not discovered achievement #2 ,#3, or #4 yet.
Sophia and Veronica are all completed.
Anyone want to give me some help in moving on with Mom?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok I have searched and followed the walkthrough and the only thing I have not been able to get is the Mom Aunt conversation @22:00. All I can do is peek at her.
I have not discovered achievement #2 ,#3, or #4 yet.
Sophia and Veronica are all completed.
Anyone want to give me some help in moving on with Mom?
MC need go to the Rooftop 6.00AM and help Her do Yoga choose second option, and wait finish everything, after MC need sleep nude and wake up 7.00AM. in this way You can do everything. Good Luck, if need more Help can ask. ;);):)

Reactions: Asphyx

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hey guys, as promised this is the reply I got from Patreon, feel free to share this with other creators.
As I feared, it's not just a matter of hiding content behind a paywall unfortunately.
For now, I need to do some hard thinking as this has a major impact on my game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well you could make the setting a little bit different: MC is renting a room at mom's (Emma? )friend. She has 2 daughters but being in need of extra money and on behalf of her old friend accepts a young man renting a room.
You'll loose all sister/mom referencing and refer to first names only (like I suggested before). Sure, you'll also loose the incest tag for new patreons, but standing the new rules you wouldn't be able to appeal to them anyway.
And the players from the start know the "real" setting ;)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes