User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Mornig guys
yes they work Tested them and could pass alll old saves also the Cheatmenu continue working
@Farin Great work ! Thanks for the Joy !!

Reactions: Faerin

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Can you @Faerin change all the references to mom and sisters to something else in the files, and leave them blank in the game. Then have the player write in manually at the start what to call them? It could be quite the effort, but it would allow you to remove the incest from patreon, and all your players to put it back at a later non patreon related time.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I'm seriously shocked he would do this.(icstor)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't agree with polls though he might mess up the story and scrapped the girls like BB.

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
If thats correct, then all Faerin needs to do is change it so that charachters only refer to each other by name, rarely as "bro/sis/mom" etc

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Hope? I guess every agent has different views.
I would say, Patreon has totally lost it. To this statement. Litarally every story, involving any kind of erotic, is labled at least as fringe. I mean the ý say that dressing up as an animal is the same as abusing an actual animal. They declare here every party that leads to an consensual tete a tete between two people as alcohol/drug abuse. And redeem a normal promnight only on a case to case base. There you have it ladys and gentleman, Texas Chainsaw massacre is is OK by Patreon but "War and Peace" or "Elizabeth" are at least fringe if not outright banned.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
If thats correct, then all Faerin needs to do is change it so that charachters only refer to each other by name, rarely as "bro/sis/mom" etc
Yeah, well the thing is, this is NOT what they told me (see the email I attached earlier).
But right now I'm working on the solution I mentioned before and it's coming along nicely...

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hope? I guess every agent has different views.
Frankly, that mail is even more troubling. Sure, it allows step-family, but then bans coercion and superpowers, and most notably soft-bans alcohol, bdsm and easy threesomes. That's a wide swath of the adult games and literature sector they're cutting into.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Its certainly looking as if Patreon is a mess. They clearly want to clean up their public image, but also want to keep the money coming so the whole things a tangled mess of mixed messages.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin just make sure that old saves for the game works we don't want to start from zero neither we want to do the hardwork.Just let the user decide the mom names and no one else and just add some lines like i was found in the alley as a young kid they took me in blah blah ashley wants to call me big brother blah blah and it's still incest for me especially for old saves.For the new guys let them download v0.5.8 first see the introduction then save it then download the new version you are good to go.
or do this
I can see a creator having a "dual" presence online: a website that hosts content that's considered violative to Patreon's guidelines, and a Patreon account where they fund content of a different theme -- but there is no link or relation between the two. As long as there's no "Check out my Patreon page here" on the hosting website, then it wouldn't be a violation.
Icstor is the best example for that.I think he directly pm to the patreon supporters
With all due respect, but I have bigger concers right now than making sure old save games work...
Which by the way, will be practically impossible, because it's not just some name replacements I have to do, but change loads of flag/variable names as well. The game was never intended for character names (let alone relationships) be dynamic, so that brings about a huge amount of change!

I'll try to salvage what's possible, but just a heads up: I might have to include a 100% save game so you can just continue with the new update without having to start over.

Man, this sucks...retracing and rewriting over 15k lines of dialog at the moment...sigh...

R

RWaites

With all due respect, but I have bigger concers right now than making sure old save games work...
Which by the way, will be practically impossible, because it's not just some name replacements I have to do, but change loads of flag/variable names as well. The game was never intended for character names (let alone relationships) be dynamic, so that brings about a huge amount of change!

I'll try to salvage what's possible, but just a heads up: I might have to include a 100% save game so you can just continue with the new update without having to start over.

Man, this sucks...retracing and rewriting over 15k lines of dialog at the moment...sigh...
I play the game because I enjoy the game, incest or not makes no difference to me personally and I can see you have a considerable amount of work to do, trying not only to keep patreon happy but also trying to keep some players happy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I was lurking on here for a while.;)
I am usually on Hongfire most of the time, but a friend told me how much more fun it was over here, because it feels more like a community than a technical forum, so I came over here.
But I think I am a Jinx.:frown: I came over here and all the fun stopped. Now it's just another technical forum.::|: Although, I did meet some really great people and devs. :)
If you include the posts I have in PM, I would probably be in the thousands. lolXD
Party must continue, no matter if we got plenty party breakers, "cough" cunts "cough" ;)

I'm seriously shocked he would do this.(icstor)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't agree with polls though he might mess up the story and scrapped the girls like BB.
Well at least he will get rid off this annoying rpgm, i welcome renpy from him :).

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
MC need go to the Rooftop 6.00AM and help Her do Yoga choose second option, and wait finish everything, after MC need sleep nude and wake up 7.00AM. in this way You can do everything. Good Luck, if need more Help can ask. ;);):)
Thanks Carlo, That was the missing piece I needed. I have now competed the Mom missions. I'm gonna work on clearing the few missing bits on Asheley now and will post here if I get stuck.

@Faerin - It seems a damn shame that Patreon is forcing you into jumping through these hoops to comply. Especially when they could have just created a special section for these types of games. And if they do keep to their word and start taking down games I guarantee a lot of the developers will get together and start their own version of an Adult Patreon that will cost the real Patreon a ton of their traffic. I think the solution to have users name the characters is probably a good idea for all devs to follow from now on to avoid things like this in the future.

But it's a shame this is taking a majority of your work and time because so far this game is excellent as is and I look forward to the continuation of this story when you're all sorted out!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I will probably remove it alltogether and go into the direction @a1fox3 mentioned.
You can make it whatever you want, probably with a name/relationship mapping or something.
This will be placed in a aconvenient external file, which you should all NEVER open in ANY text editor! You hear?!
roger we we will not never open these files with a text editor :evilsmile:

jeez, again? i thought we already talked about restoring savings and that the developer shouldn't give a fuck about it 'till the game is finished... by the way, it's the worst timing possible. *seufz* people will never learn :FeelsBadMan:.
what matters more is the fucking shit with patreon. i wish i could have a solution here, but i only know dlsite, which is used for already complete games. you might as well keep it low and work on your game without updating patreon (telling every patron that you will work on it but won't share it on patreon or so), 'till a patreon clone is online where you can get officially funded for your work again. that's all i can come up with :/.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes