a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a question whats up with this game keeping saying "smething good might happand in a future version"??? i just ended confessing that was spying the mom and she says for me to leave the roomwith a smile and then it says "was she laughing of me etc etc...i feell something good might happand in a future version" does that game have that little content or it mean i have to unlck it?
More content is going to be added at that point in the game in future updates.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
so all u can do in this version is spy on mom take bath/kiss and sleep in the same bed with the sister? really?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
eeeeh well but still i think its too little content yet. thx anyways
Most of the games here have to little content but hey this game has a great story so far so join us in the wait for updates and have fun with what we have.;)

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
eeeeh well but still i think its too little content yet. thx anyways
Well, you shouldnt judge a game by its sexual content. For me personally a good story, great characters and so on is more important than just fucci fucci without any passion or story. Shoot me brah.

Reactions: KimYoon

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Well, you shouldnt judge a game by its sexual content. For me personally a good story, great characters and so on is more important than just fucci fucci without any passion or story. Shoot me brah.
well everything counts in a game has the story goes i didnt saw much of a history in there in the first place aside from the dead left him and his stepmother and dont want the son besides that nothing more of a history just passing days playing and spying almost everyone :x

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
well everything counts in a game has the story goes i didnt saw much of a history in there in the first place aside from the dead left him and his stepmother and dont want the son besides that nothing more of a history just passing days playing and spying almost everyone :x
Yea, i fully understand. Still, give those games more time. If you want to suggest anything, do it. If you dont like it yet, come back later, this site have a lot of games you might love. a1fox has prob. a game for you, but its pretty unknown ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yea, i fully understand. Still, give those games more time. If you want to suggest anything, do it. If you dont like it yet, come back later, this site have a lot of games you might love. a1fox has prob. a game for you, but its pretty unknown ;)
Well since you asked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take your pick.

Reactions: Kalf

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Good news guys, I managed to implement the whole name mapping thing without compromising previous savegames!

I'll be uploading the new version tomorrow I think, now keep in mind this doesn't add ANY new content whatsoever, but it might introduce some new of bugs :perservingface:

So if you want to check it out, all feedback and bug reports will be very helpful!

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
i will defnatly chek out those games thx for those. and @Kalf i give them more time sure making a game like that is no easy tho i think i just got addicted with dreams of desire story :p
Thats some straight A game with some sick plot.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can't progress with mom, I've already give her wine and massage her legs, go upper but always says something like "I have to find a way" and her bedroom is locked. Igual always do the chores and unlock the gym
1. (Carefully) check the official walkthrough;
2. If you massage her, you will find her bedroom door shut at 22.00. Just don't do it and go in front of her bedroom at 22.00.

JUST REMEMBER: Ashley's path and Mom's path do conflict with each other IN THE EVENING.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yatoy
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes