Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Yes and that is the way I take her story to, so I hope she will remain one until MC gets to pop it.
I couldn't care less about if they are virgin or not. It only matters to me if the scenes are good.

i was so focused on her big titties that i forgot she wears glasses... damn, makes her even more hot.
Now we need a facial scene with her glasses on
That was my thought from the very first playthrough. :heartcoveredeyes: I want to cum on mom's... oh, sorry... on the face of this totally unrelated female who isn't even a step-mother while she is wearing her glasses. Did I do that correct, Patreon or did I just rape those poor glasses? :closedeyesmile:

MC seducing Sophia at the gym, and dating Sophia during the weekend ending up in a love hotel (if requirements are met)
MC taking Ashley out during the weekends and ending up in a love hotel (if requirements are met)

No... no female homosexuality shows :FuckYea:
You seem to be way too.... normal to be around here. :D Just kidding of course.

I feel pretty dumb, not sure if I need to do tutorial (i think im just gonna ignore it at this rate) but I got to the "Let's eat dinner with everyone" and I can't figure out how to initiate the dinner?
This is a bug in V0.6. Please go to post #5441 by @RWaites and download the fixed version V0.6b or you have to skip the introduction day. Fellow members posted that it also worked if you alter the time your savefile but I know nothing about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Our new rules: This game contains the following characters, Mom (Claire), Sisters (Ashley and Veronica) and Aunt too, from now on this is our new rules. Signed by: Players ;);):) and Stamped by: Me :cool:

Reactions: a1fox3

sorrow559791

Sep 17, 2017
can some one help me please, how i must go dinner first, where i must do it?
This is on start the game, when i buy milk and go home

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is a stard game, when i buy milk and go home
At 1800 go to the dinning room and click on mom.
If just want to eat click on the fridge in the kitchen.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
This is on start the game, when i buy milk and go home
Actually, you are probably referring to the bug in the initial release. Make sure you have v0.6.0b (or read back a few posts for alternative solutions).

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, you are probably referring to the bug in the initial release. Make sure you have v0.6.0b (or read back a few posts for alternative solutions).
Forgot about the tutorial bug.:frown:;)

Reactions: Faerin

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hi, so this is silly, but I'm stuck at the beginning,(let's go get dinner first). How can i get it? Ty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, so this is silly, but I'm stuck at the beginning,(let's go get dinner first). How can i get it? Ty
That's a bug and there is a patch for it, somewhere in the last few pages.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes