alex331982

Nov 1, 2017
Hi.
i cant find the scene number 2 for veronica

i have all success for the n 1 (prison)
All success for N 3 (Club)
All success for N 4 (except the fisrt "kitchen floor" (how can i get it?))

where i can do the second act ?

thanks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi.
i cant find the scene number 2 for veronica

i have all success for the n 1 (prison)
All success for N 3 (Club)
All success for N 4 (except the fisrt "kitchen floor" (how can i get it?))

where i can do the second act ?

thanks
She must do all the chores BEFORE the maid suit.
The kitchen floor is random, mom... sorry Claire :) must ask you in the morning.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hi @Faerin. I had finally some time to test V0.6b (completely new playthrough) and I have some comments on that.

The good things:
1. Really love the job overhaul and the Ashley/Sophia event. So damn hot.
2. My eternal gratitude for the new purchasable alarm-clock!
3. Coloured names? Is that new or did I not notice that previously? How fancy. :)

The bad things:
1. Even after eavesdropping on the on the phone call between mom and aunt (still call them that for now) the arousal stat does not get unlocked in the achievement overview. It says '???' until maxed out.
2. I can no longer trigger the 'Sophia's ass' event! Tried it with different love stats (5-7 and 10).
3. This one is a personal thing. To me it looks like MCs boner grows out of his zipped pants in the MILF blowjob.

The future:
On what you posted about the landlady stuff. I'm so sad that it has come to that. It is damn annoying that we need mods to revert the changes you are forced to make. Thank you for making it easy for us. I took a look at the mapping file. It's brilliant. Now we only need someone who rewrites the introduction story.

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi @Faerin. I had finally some time to test V0.6b (completely new playthrough) and I have some comments on that.

The good things:
1. Really love the job overhaul and the Ashley/Sophia event. So damn hot.
2. My eternal gratitude for the new purchasable alarm-clock!
3. Coloured names? Is that new or did I not notice that previously? How fancy. :)

The bad things:
1. Even after eavesdropping on the on the phone call between mom and aunt (still call them that for now) the arousal stat does not get unlocked in the achievement overview. It says '???' until maxed out.
2. I can no longer trigger the 'Sophia's ass' event! Tried it with different love stats (5-7 and 10).
3. This one is a personal thing. To me it looks like MCs boner grows out of his zipped pants in the MILF blowjob.

The future:
On what you posted about the landlady stuff. I'm so sad that it has come to that. It is damn annoying that we need mods to revert the changes you are forced to make. Thank you for making it easy for us. I took a look at the mapping file. It's brilliant. Now we only need someone who rewrites the introduction story.
Coloured names have always been in there! But glad you like it ;)

Thanks for reporting the bugs, I'm looking into them right now.
And about the boner, absolutely right, to be honest that pants (prop) just doesn't have a nice way of opening and I decided I could get away with in this case (busted).
For future scenes I've already thought of a better solution.

About the modding, no, no...do not copy over the new mapping file (with the exact same name "mapping.xml") over the current file, because that's against the rules!

Also about the rewriting of the dialog, that will be tricky as dialogs can not modded be currently, so I tried rewriting it in such a way that both "landlady" and...alternatives...would work ;)
But yeah, it definitely takes away some creative freedom...sadly...

Reactions: testor and Xaos

Redd16

Oct 21, 2017
I apologize for the Google translation.

I've done everything with Ashley, I think I'm the last part, blowjob in bed and naked cleaning in the bathroom.

I wonder if you're going any further?
My relationships with Veronica are complete, I fingered as punishment for the things I gave him.

I rubbed yoga with my stepmother, and he catches me naked in my bed in the morning.
I read your diary on your laptop and I saw the masturbation in the bathroom.

Sophia and the healt club are doing the help too, I do not go any further.

I do not know what to do, the game is nice and successful, but what should I do next?The story is good... it can be improved.

Can you help me? I guess I do not have sex in this version,or can we be so close to one of the girls?

Are there places I've been missing on the story?

Last edited:
R

RWaites

I apologize for the Google translation.

I've done everything with Ashley, I think I'm the last part, blowjob in bed and naked cleaning in the bathroom.

I wonder if you're going any further?
My relationships with Veronica are complete, I fingered as punishment for the things I gave him.

I rubbed yoga with my stepmother, and he catches me naked in my bed in the morning.
I read your diary on your laptop and I saw the masturbation in the bathroom.

Sophia and the healt club are doing the help too, I do not go any further.

I do not know what to do, the game is nice and successful, but what should I do next?The story is good... it can be improved.

Can you help me? I guess I do not have sex in this version,or can we be so close to one of the girls?

Are there places I've been missing on the story?
Get Sophia to 10 hearts by helping her at the Health Club, go straight home to your bedroom and try to leave at 16:00 (click green arrow on door) you should see Ashley and do as she say's. Also have you done the pizza deliveries

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I cannot enter mom/Sophia room at 20.00 ? Tryed few days in the row ....
I am almost at the end (only Sophia left and Veronica 13/20 arousual).
Any hints ?

Redd16

Oct 21, 2017
Get Sophia to 10 hearts by helping her at the Health Club, go straight home to your bedroom and try to leave at 16:00 (click green arrow on door) you should see Ashley and do as she say's. Also have you done the pizza deliveries
Yes the pizza is also 3 stars, the customer did the job of blowjob,

I help Sophia with heart almost every day but nothing happens, ashley does not speak, standard things happen with ashley... kissing and having lovemaking at 15:00. Horror film at 19:30 in the evening at and bath at 21:00, blowjob in the middle of the night

R

RWaites

I cannot enter mom/Sophia room at 20.00 ? Tryed few days in the row ....
I am almost at the end (only Sophia left and Veronica 13/20 arousual).
Any hints ?
Have you got all "mom's" stat's to maximum, if not keep sleeping naked with the door open.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: This version is everything fine, flowing very well, and what I see without issues, the changes don't harm the game and I'm thinking that the majority likes a lot. Thanks for share the version with Us for apprecation. You're really Great. ;);):)

Reactions: Kalf and Faerin
R

RWaites

Yes the pizza is also 3 stars, the customer did the job of blowjob,

I help Sophia with heart almost every day but nothing happens, ashley does not speak, standard things happen with ashley... kissing and having lovemaking at 15:00. Horror film at 19:30 in the evening at and bath at 21:00, blowjob in the middle of the night
Check your phone (top left icon) if Sophia has 10 hearts and 1 star go to your room (Monday to Friday) and try to leave through the door at 16:00 and you should bump into Ashley

Redd16

Oct 21, 2017
Check your phone (top left icon) if Sophia has 10 hearts and 1 star go to your room (Monday to Friday) and try to leave through the door at 16:00 and you should bump into Ashley
If you're talking about sophia and ashley's blowjob, I lived

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes